Sign in to follow this  
lugton

Is There Any Buddie Out There ?

6 hours ago, Hands of stone said:

U still here? For someone only supporting on terraces ur hanging about like a bad smell!

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Couple of very defensive new posters on the website 🤣

Alias of what ya clown? Can post under as many names as i like and has feck all to do with u...

Never said you couldn’t or it did. You just sound angry and defensive for some reason. Maybe embarrassed at your desperation to be a part of BAWA army? 

I’m allowed to ask.

Will be away all day. Back on here tonight. Hopefully there will be interesting new St Mirren Threads from the likes of DougJamie, Oaksoft :lol:, Jaybee, Sweeper07, Cockles, Bazil and a few more generally boring people.

Need to go now. Have a couple of Business  Meetings to attend to and a big lunch.  No Golf today.

16 minutes ago, Hands of stone said:

Your extremely desperate that u feel the need to reply to every post on here. Not angry at all, u just bore the absolute shit out of me. Its absolutely pathetic the way you carry on. Away and take an hour and come back with a mesmerising reply!

I asked a simple question and you went tonto 🤣

You could have just said I'm not telling you but instead you had to show how triggered the question made you... Sad

15 hours ago, lugton said:

You have a lot to say and usually nothing about St Mirren. Maybe you should try and help the Forum by starting some St Mirren threads.

Oh really, well as your a newbee how would know that? Probably started about 50 thread all football related bar one

I post mainly about my team, the fact that there are so many "like you" on here, it gets harder to actually see the woods ………….

I have started plenty of threads and happy to do so again, so happy to talk about St Mirren and not what the forum has become...………..

Why don't you start a thread ?

2 hours ago, lugton said:

Will be away all day. Back on here tonight. Hopefully there will be interesting new St Mirren Threads from the likes of DougJamie, Oaksoft :lol:, Jaybee, Sweeper07, Cockles, Bazil and a few more generally boring people.

Need to go now. Have a couple of AA  Meetings to attend to and a big lunch.  No Golf today.

FIFY

21 hours ago, mattman said:

The amount of time moaning about it though could be cut down drastically if you used the simple ignore function 🤷‍♂️ If it really gets on yer tits that much, it’s that easy. Moaning constantly about it makes you just as bad 🤣

I do ignore him in general, but as I said he pops back up trying to catch all those who are unsuspecting and we get reams of crap - move on to the next page from your reply to me above and you will see 5 straight posts from the ONE twat with another alias... it spoils the forum just filling up threads with nothing of value...

That is why so many decent buddies are not posting these days...  :cheers

12 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Shull, please reign it in a bit FFS.emoji106.png

I admire your confidence that you can negotiate with the imbecile … gets jailed and pops back quicker than a bad penny . . .

Maybe a Psychotherapist could get him on his own forum with his own aliases - but even then he would only get to irritate himself! - so we are stuffed unti;l he is permanently banned...  :turtle

9 minutes ago, Hands of stone said:

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

9 minutes ago, Hands of stone said:

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

7 minutes ago, Hands of stone said:

Why do you think you add anything of value? I personally do not think you add anything, funny how people perceive themselves!

Curious someone would make all this effort to get back involved with BAWA main forum when they don’t seem interested in having any actual real chat. 

Just an angry person that’s been sin binned/ banned but wants to show their anger maybe? 

On 10/15/2019 at 7:50 AM, lugton said:

So, not many got the interests of the Forum at heart.

Dont see a few of the above starting any interesting Football and St Mirren related Threads.

Still no new Threads from those who slate the Forum non stop.

Come on, DougJamie, Sweeper07, Cockles, Oaksoft :lol:, Jaybee. Slarti, Hendo , Ayrshire Saints and a few others.

Start St Mirren Threads and.....

MAKE THE FORUM GREAT AGAIN

19 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:
2 hours ago, lugton said:
Come on, DougJamie, Sweeper07, Cockles, Oaksoft emoji38.png, Jaybee. Slarti, Hendo , Ayrshire Saints and a few others.

Ricky, why aren't you using your sin bin account?

Are people just in the bin forever now or does it have an expiry? 

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Are people just in the bin forever now or does it have an expiry? 

I think it expires though FAS I think is banned... but what is the point of the sin bin when they just walk right back in with an alias...? :turtle

37 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I think it expires though FAS I think is banned... but what is the point of the sin bin when they just walk right back in with an alias...? :turtle

Now, now... There is no evidence that the angry little poster is FAS 🤣

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:
3 hours ago, lugton said:
Come on, DougJamie, Sweeper07, Cockles, Oaksoft emoji38.png, Jaybee. Slarti, Hendo , Ayrshire Saints and a few others.

Ricky, why aren't you using your sin bin account?

Can’t be Ricky. He always voiced his serious displeasure of emojis.