Sign in to follow this  
lugton

Is There Any Buddie Out There ?

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Confirmed by GLS and David Nicol. I choose to believe them as they'll have full access to our accounts and no reasonable reason to lie. . 

....and here we go again.... 

I lurked for a while after your nonsense chased me and many others away, but as soon as the school holidays come round up you pop again. 

I’m out for a while, it looks like you need me more than I need you. 

2 minutes ago, DumboBud said:

....and here we go again.... 

I lurked for a while after your nonsense chased me and many others away, but as soon as the school holidays come round up you pop again. 

I’m out for a while, it looks like you need me more than I need you. 

You're the one that referenced me (obviously) in a post, there was no need to. Another poster referenced me direct. I have been open about the fact I will get involved. There was no need for this to start up again but between the two of you, you wilfully posted comments, you must have known by now I would react to.  

As for your claim I have chased people away, nonsense. The website has been in decline for years and as I pointed out earlier, it isn't attracting younger audiences/ retaining existing because of competition from social media. To think the demise of BAWA is down to me just shows how bitter you got at being wrong. 

Baz, you were the first to reference me in this thread, I’m not bitter I’m just downtrodden by your rubbish. 

if at some point you prove me wrong I might feel bitter but I think disappointed in myself is the more likely reaction. 

I’m sure the irony of your recent posts won’t be lost on the few that still choose to read you. 

16 hours ago, DumboBud said:

Baz, you were the first to reference me in this thread, I’m not bitter I’m just downtrodden by your rubbish. 

if at some point you prove me wrong I might feel bitter but I think disappointed in myself is the more likely reaction. 

I’m sure the irony of your recent posts won’t be lost on the few that still choose to read you. 

That's not true. 

The only way it would transpire that I haven't proven you wrong on that subject is if you want to believe GLS & DN are liars. Hang onto that if you wish. 

40 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

That's not true. 

The only way it would transpire that I haven't proven you wrong on that subject is if you want to believe GLS & DN are liars. Hang onto that if you wish. 

Baz, we have gone through this far too many times before, at no point have I accused those individuals of being liars, you even agreed that I hadn’t.

You may think that baiting people by by posting inaccurate or misrepresentative information about them is big and clever but in reality it isn’t and just drives people away. 

If that is your aim then keep up the good work. 

I’d rather have an active forum where reasonable discussion can flourish at the moment at the moment this isn’t proving possible here and some posters need to take a long hard look at themselves. 

1 minute ago, DumboBud said:

Baz, we have gone through this far too many times before, at no point have I accused those individuals of being liars, you even agreed that I hadn’t.

You may think that baiting people by by posting inaccurate or misrepresentative information about them is big and clever but in reality it isn’t and just drives people away. 

If that is your aim then keep up the good work. 

I’d rather have an active forum where reasonable discussion can flourish at the moment at the moment this isn’t proving possible here and some posters need to take a long hard look at themselves. 

I genuinely don’t see how it can be any other way. Either an acceptance of what they’ve said is true or a suspicion they’re lying. I understand the pride aspect that might stop you from just admitting you were wrong and that’s fine. 

As for chasing people away, I’ve already addressed. 

....... and the last few posts absolutely capture why the decline of the site has accelerated in recent times. 

I could continue to address the nonsense above but there is little point. If anyone is interested there is plenty about it on the various family stand threads.

I had lurked for a while to see if things had improved, they haven’t. 

48 minutes ago, DumboBud said:

....... and the last few posts absolutely capture why the decline of the site has accelerated in recent times. 

You can choose to believe that if you want. BAWA has been in a downward spiral for years though so it’s simply not true  

I could continue to address the nonsense above but there is little point. If anyone is interested there is plenty about it on the various family stand threads.

typical deflection that others have used following GLS & DN confirmation about the sizeable income. Again that’s absolutely fine.   

I had lurked for a while to see if things had improved, they haven’t. 

👋