Versus St Johnstone 19/10/19

shull

I really don't give a toss but I will have a wee guess at the score. 

St Mirren  0  St Johnstone 2 

Crowd - All mugs condoning extortionate admission prices and the Scottish Sectarian League. 

12 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

2 out of 3 posters on here spouting diatribe about how we are going to get beat. If you are actually supporters of the Real saints (stmirren) Why do you post such garbage and prey tell HoS how are we the fake Saints ? 

ATTENTION SEEKERS who don't have a life perhaps  !!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

ATTENTION SEEKERS who don't have a life perhaps  !!!!! 

Hello Uncle Colm. 

I see your still boring the Forum into a coma. 

Thanks for the attention, petal. 

20 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

2 out of 3 posters on here spouting diatribe about how we are going to get beat. If you are actually supporters of the Real saints (stmirren) Why do you post such garbage and prey tell HoS how are we the fake Saints ? 

We are not fake, just pish. 

Team can be supportit by any fan even if any fan guesses the score as a defeat. 

Your post is atrocious. 

What is a real supporter ? 

Same as a supporter ? 

18 minutes ago, shull said:

We are not fake, just pish. 

Team can be supportit by any fan even if any fan guesses the score as a defeat. 

Your post is atrocious. 

What is a real supporter ? 

Same as a supporter ? 

Given i never claimed we were fake the other poster has on a few occasions that point is mooted.

My post is atrocious. Why?

Where did i use the term real supporter?

Clearly didnt read the post correctly with that in mind i think you will find its your post that is atrocious. Before you want to attempt (very poorly in my opinion) a new backside i suggest read the post fully you want to reply too

5 hours ago, shull said:

Crowd - All mugs condoning extortionate admission prices and the Scottish Sectarian League. 

So we are all mugs for going to games and supporting our team? I agree the prices for supporting teams in our league is exorbitant and should be reduced across the board but whatdo you suggest we do as fans boycott our own team hmmm that will help them. We are in the league we are in and cant do much about that where do you suggest we go and play? 

On 10/15/2019 at 4:47 PM, Hands of stone said:

Fake Saints 0-3 StJohnstone...bore-fest as fake Paisley Saint's fail to get a shot on target, Goodwin laments player's as not clinical enough up-front..crowd of 3900...ill be out walking with dog and will check score when i come in if i can be arsed!

Got that totally wrong then the Real Saints won the game