Kilmarnock v St Mirren 26/10

munoz

15 hours ago, Iamhammer said:

Despite him being so bad at right back in the reserves this week he was hooked at half time ? 

Or maybe the were giving him 45 mins for game time and saving him for today.......pound to a tattie scone he starts this afternoon

Edited by WeeBud

Went for an impromptu pint last night which resulted in a fuzzy head this morn. Got to station to find Fecking train from NB cancelled. Scrambled a lift to Edinburgh and now on train to Glasgow. Killie here I come.

Had two visions in the haze. One obviously involves a hair of the dog but the other was Magennis will score. It just popped into my head.

See you all there Buds. Enjoy my premonition.

Now about that other vision. Wheres that hair of the dogIMG-20190930-WA0000.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Trying to provide a complete visiting service ie. avoid missing the kick-off!!

The road south from Lugton via Dunlop is shut, btw. Best to to go down a736 then back up A71....

Edited by antrin
Lugton not Luton..

38 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

My personal opinion is McGinn and Foley better for team:as for McAllister he hasn't kicked a ball for us this season: very lazy:doesn't track back:really has to take a look at himself: good player in there but has to do more and get finger out

He had a back problem you won’t see him on the park today.