Young Ghanian U20 Striker Incomming In January

GeordieBuddie

20 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I have watched the first video for 1 minute and 46 seconds.  So far it is a video of a striker having multiple shots at goal and failing to score with any of them.

Sign him up pronto, sign him up indeed.

PS I am not watching any more, I am off to take my pills

Indeed Tom, its the St Mirren way- need to get your sightings before you hit the mark, usually takes 3/4 months

Yip usual crap from transfer news - under 18 striker clean through 5 times on goal and manages to score 2.

The 2nd video he is even worse. Standard looks worse than our reserves . . .

I thought Gus and JG had been looking over a number of players recently ? ? ?

Good to see them keeping things close to their chests !  :magic

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

I have watched the first video for 1 minute and 46 seconds.  So far it is a video of a striker having multiple shots at goal and failing to score with any of them.

Sign him up pronto, sign him up indeed.

PS I am not watching any more, I am off to take my pills

Better to sign the boy that was scoring the goals.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:16 AM, beyond our ken said:

Dwarves.

In a foreword to The Hobbit, published in 1937, J R R Tolkien writes: "In English, the only correct plural of 'dwarf' is 'dwarfs' and the adjective is 'dwarfish'. In this story 'dwarves' and 'dwarvish' are used, but only when speaking of the ancient people to whom Thorin Oakenshield and his companions belonged.

1 hour ago, truesaint said:

In a foreword to The Hobbit, published in 1937, J R R Tolkien writes: "In English, the only correct plural of 'dwarf' is 'dwarfs' and the adjective is 'dwarfish'. In this story 'dwarves' and 'dwarvish' are used, but only when speaking of the ancient people to whom Thorin Oakenshield and his companions belonged.

well, that''s just great

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 10:11 AM, thomsons dropped it said:

Anybody that thinks Jim and his Team sign players on the basis of these type of Videos has as many brain cells as the sum total 

of Shulls Aliases.......could be a few...😉

Sometimes it is the only way at a particular time of the season,say June July August that you can get info on a player.

90%of clubs use Wyscout,which also gives every statistic you can get on the player,thereafter its talking to managers and coaches that know him,then a trail.