Digital Tickets Now Available ....

Sonny

Brilliant!
now if only some genius could finesse a way in which the system could recognise a perfectly legit email address to let Buddies sign into it.

Hallelujah ffs.. question is can you scan it off your smartphone, or do we need to take out more of the amazonian rainforest?
Tried to change my address in the ticket site, got a blank screen using an iPad & smartphone. Amended manually on purchase screen. Ticket not yet arrived meaning a f**king 150 mile roundtrip to collect it from address I couldn't change. Still piss poor customer service

14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hallelujah ffs.. question is can you scan it off your smartphone, or do we need to take out more of the amazonian rainforest?
Tried to change my address in the ticket site, got a blank screen using an iPad & smartphone. Amended manually on purchase screen. Ticket not yet arrived meaning a f**king 150 mile roundtrip to collect it from address I couldn't change. Still piss poor customer service

Question is answered pretty concisely. Shame you never read it, would have saved you a lot of time and effort by the looks of it. I suppose if you had read the story you wouldn't have had something to moan about...  

Entry with our digital tickets is easy! When entering the stadium you simply put the barcode underneath the turnstile scanner's red illuminated beam and this will allow you entry as it would with a normal paper ticket. 

Question is answered pretty concisely. Shame you never read it, would have saved you a lot of time and effort by the looks of it. I suppose if you had read the story you wouldn't have had something to moan about...  
Entry with our digital tickets is easy! When entering the stadium you simply put the barcode underneath the turnstile scanner's red illuminated beam and this will allow you entry as it would with a normal paper ticket. 
Stop being such a wanker.
His question is legit.
It says to print off and use the barcode. Fine.

He asked if you can scan directly from a phone.

Valid question.

Where is it answered then smart arse, or are you so busy stalking him you don't really care if he has a valid question?

New thread.  2 or 3 posts....then it begins.  Is it any wonder folk don't bother any more?
Bazil the attention seeking antagonist started it and deserved to be called out.

No doubt he will revert to type and ignore my valid criticism or Lord P's valid question and deflect with an attack on who said what and why! He does that.

He will also have the last word.
He demands that.

I apologise in advance for feeding the troll.

57 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Stop being such a wanker.
His question is legit.
It says to print off and use the barcode. Fine.

He asked if you can scan directly from a phone.

Valid question.

Where is it answered then smart arse, or are you so busy stalking him you don't really care if he has a valid question?

Select the Download Digital Ticket and your ticket will be shown on the screen.

It's answered very clearly. Thanks for playing. 

Edited by bazil85

17 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Bazil the attention seeking antagonist started it and deserved to be called out.

No doubt he will revert to type and ignore my valid criticism or Lord P's valid question and deflect with an attack on who said what and why! He does that.

He will also have the last word.
He demands that.

I apologise in advance for feeding the troll.

No doubt BEK will do one of three things

1. Twist and turn about how this very clear message could have been even clearer (personally I'm struggling to understand how digital tickets showing on screen could be mistaken for still having to print the tickets but that's just me.)

2. Man up and admit he was wrong

3. Completely ignore the valid response

My bet is on 1 or 3. 

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:
1 hour ago, Smithers Jones said:
New thread.  2 or 3 posts....then it begins.  Is it any wonder folk don't bother any more?

Spot on.

Aye because we revolutionised people arguing on BAWA. It had a rich wealth of people having friendly debate and pointed discussions before I came on. 🤣 

No doubt BEK will do one of three things
1. Twist and turn about how this very clear message could have been even clearer (personally I'm struggling to understand how digital tickets showing on screen could be mistaken for still having to print the tickets but that's just me.)
2. Man up and admit he was wrong
3. Completely ignore the valid response
My bet is on 1 or 3. 
I understand what was being said... But obviously it wasn't clear so LP's question was completely valid.

I was not having a go at Saints... I was criticising Baz for attacking someone for asking a legitimate question.

The "print at home" in the title could be a bit confusing or misleading.

He was perfectly entitled to ask.

12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I understand what was being said... But obviously it wasn't clear so LP's question was completely valid.

I was not having a go at Saints... I was criticising Baz for attacking someone for asking a legitimate question.

The "print at home" in the title could be a bit confusing or misleading.

He was perfectly entitled to ask.

He asked a legitimate question. I gave a legitimate response, that he clearly hadn't read the article. Is it a rule now that we all have to be overlay nice to everyone in responses, even someone that is known for their trolling and overwhelmingly negative approach to all things SMFC?

Digital/ print at home. The oblique is used to signify alternative and is a very well known form of punctuation, generally learned in primary school.

If either of you or anyone else does have an issue with basic English, I sincerely apologise... But I feel it's much more likely you are flapping for excuse instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong (as usual). 

He asked a legitimate question. I gave a legitimate response, that he clearly hadn't read the article. Is it a rule now that we all have to be overlay nice to everyone in responses, even someone that is known for their trolling and overwhelmingly negative approach to all things SMFC?
Digital/ print at home. The oblique is used to signify alternative and is a very well known form of punctuation, generally learned in primary school.
If either of you or anyone else does have an issue with basic English, I sincerely apologise... But I feel it's much more likely you are flapping for excuse instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong (as usual). 
You simply had to have a go at him. Any excuse.

Your response to him was well out of order.

You didn't simply answer the question.

If you spoke to someone on the street like that, you would be punched in the face!

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You simply had to have a go at him. Any excuse. - He is a troll, any subject that comes up on here that he comments on, you know it'll be negative before you look

Your response to him was well out of order. - No bother snowflake, we've wrote worse to each other over the months, shall I show you?

You didn't simply answer the question. - Correct

If you spoke to someone on the street like that, you would be punched in the face! - If I had encountered someone on the street 100s of times and every time they were a negative, miserable git, I don't imagine they'd be surprised at my attitude towards them (as well as many others)

Still not going to admit you were wrong on it being an invalid question? Cool, expect as much. 

9 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

H ha , funny you say that, one of my mates seen this guys posts and actually said "Does he live in Paisley as he'd never make it to the end of a night in the pub"

I lived in Paisley until a couple years ago and have made it to the end of many pub nights. Amazing how much people hate positivity on here... Even to the point of thinking it could get violent. Ouch

Still no response from email, or messenger sent to the club. Seems the circus never left town!

as an observation, given the efficiency, technological exellnce and reliability of our ticketing and admission systems. How many poor f**kers, do you think are going to be locked out with their digital tickets not working? Answers on a postcard (remember them kids) to...

Who The f**k Designed This

what a Clusterf**k 

10 Shit Street.

digital tickets arrive soon after Smisa's very expensive software.. coincidence?