Digital Tickets Now Available ....

Sonny

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Still no response from email, or messenger sent to the club. Seems the circus never left town!

as an observation, given the efficiency, technological exellnce and reliability of our ticketing and admission systems. How many poor f**kers, do you think are going to be locked out with their digital tickets not working? Answers on a postcard (remember them kids) to...

Who The f**k Designed This

what a Clusterf**k 

10 Shit Street.

digital tickets arrive soon after Smisa's very expensive software.. coincidence?

This is why LPM deserves ridicule. The embodiment of St Moan. It’s actually a struggle to put together what he’s whinging about at times. 

13 hours ago, alanb said:

A simple yes or no to can you use a smartphone would have sufficed
Not continue your sad vendetta
But needs must emoji57.png enjoy

People asking pretty silly question regarding digital tickets (clue there) is one thing. To ask that silly question, ignoring pretty much the first part of the article as a way to continue a run of being negative about all things SMFC deserves ridicule IMO. 

Sorry state when people are actually backing LPM 🤣

So you can now download match tickets to your smartphone. Shame you still can’t view and select seats using an iPhone.
Ticket section of website is still a disgrace and people have been pointing this out for years. When is the Club going to sort this out?
I use my iPhone to view and select seats for concerts, cinemas, airplanes and theatres but still can’t do it for this Mickey Mouse website.

Select the Download Digital Ticket and your ticket will be shown on the screen.
Entry with our digital tickets is easy! When entering the stadium you simply put the barcode underneath the turnstile scanner's red illuminated beam and this will allow you entry as it would with a normal paper ticket. 
It's answered very clearly. Thanks for playing. 

ffs sometimes your season ticket is an issue trying to get in..........this’ll be fun, call the steward [emoji4]

15 hours ago, ged62 said:

ffs sometimes your season ticket is an issue trying to get in..........this’ll be fun, call the steward emoji4.png

13 hours ago, alanb said:

Just call Baz and don’t be so negative emoji56.png

Personally I think concern over the system actually working is really understandable, it's been a mess for years... Turning an ask if digital tickets are digital in order to moan, I think if most were being honest with themselves they'd agree that's pretty laughable.

Right up there with moaning over honorary memberships and IT systems that save us money 😅 #STMoan 

Still no response from email, or messenger sent to the club. Seems the circus never left town!
as an observation, given the efficiency, technological exellnce and reliability of our ticketing and admission systems. How many poor f**kers, do you think are going to be locked out with their digital tickets not working? Answers on a postcard (remember them kids) to...
Who The f**k Designed This
what a Clusterf**k 
10 Shit Street.
digital tickets arrive soon after Smisa's very expensive software.. coincidence?
So emailed ticket office a further two times now, and even had chat on messenger with club online pr bod... and still no response from the ticket office.
Am I to take it that despite paying for, and the fee coming out of my bank account the club are not sending me said ticket?
Digital my arse!