£30 League Match This Wednesday

shull

56 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Defo..its just "look at me" folk going to this..wouldn't go to that hole for feck all...if you go ur supporting sectarianism...

I dont go there but it called supporting your own team if fans choose to go not supporting sectarianism! And extortion if memory serves me right we charge just as much when they come same as when Rangers come to SDA. I am also pretty sure there is a section of their own fans that are demanding cheaper ticket prices for ALL fans and have unfurled banners of the same ilk 

45 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

I dont go there but it called supporting your own team if fans choose to go not supporting sectarianism! And extortion if memory serves me right we charge just as much when they come same as when Rangers come to SDA. I am also pretty sure there is a section of their own fans that are demanding cheaper ticket prices for ALL fans and have unfurled banners of the same ilk 

Great getting stuck behind pillars, not allowed out at full-time and stewards acting like total arse-holes...i great experience...why the f**k in gods name would you go when 10 managers in league write these games off? If Goodwins tactics anything to go by this season what the f**k is he going do, put 11 players on goal-line..

Edited by gstretchuk

33 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Great getting stuck behind pillars, not allowed out at full-time and stewards acting like total arse-holes...i great experience...why the f**k in gods name would you go when 10 managers in league write these games off? If Goodwins tactics anything to go by this season what the f**k is he going do, put 11 players on goal-line..

None of that retort actually answers my questions of supporting sectarianism or extortion would be good to answer the questionsasked not just throw up a diatribe answer 

6 hours ago, shull said:

Celtic v St Mirren 

Anybody buying a ticket is complicit and condoning 

Extortion and Sectarianism.. 

Leave the away end empty. 

I dont go there but it called supporting your own team if fans choose to go not supporting sectarianism! And extortion if memory serves me right we charge just as much when they come same as when Rangers come to SDA. I am also pretty sure there is a section of their own fans that are demanding cheaper ticket prices for ALL fans and have unfurled banners of the same ilk 

Makes no sense. Ha Ha Ha 

What is the point of the thick Celtic bigots protesting about high prices 

AFTER THEY HAVE PAID INTO THE STADIUM. 

Directors pissing themselves laughing. 

And twenty ain't fecking plenty as they say. 

Twenty is fecking extortionate. 

LEAVE THE SEATS EMPTY TILL ADULT PRICES ARE UNDER A TENNER.

Eight or nine pounds is just about right for Scottish Sectarian Shite Football. 

Unfortunately, due to Saints fans giving Sectarian Celtic £30 a ticket tonight, nothing will change. 

Sectarianism rules Scottish Football and punters condone it and it will continue meaning we are playing in a league we can't win. 

Expect to pay 31 or 32 pounds next season. 

Mugs 

57 minutes ago, shull said:

Unfortunately, due to Saints fans giving Sectarian Celtic £30 a ticket tonight, nothing will change. 

Sectarianism rules Scottish Football and punters condone it and it will continue meaning we are playing in a league we can't win. 

Expect to pay 31 or 32 pounds next season. 

Mugs 

Its their money so they can do as they please and having to pay £29 to go to Hearts is that condoning sectarianism 

On 10/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, shull said:

Celtic v St Mirren 

Anybody buying a ticket is complicit and condoning 

Extortion and Sectarianism.. 

Leave the away end empty. 

I would be very surprised if a single person on here gave the slightest f**k what your thoughts were on this or any other subject. Away and get a life.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:56 AM, shull said:

Makes no sense. Ha Ha Ha 

What is the point of the thick Celtic bigots protesting about high prices 

AFTER THEY HAVE PAID INTO THE STADIUM. 

Directors pissing themselves laughing. 

And twenty ain't fecking plenty as they say. 

Twenty is fecking extortionate. 

LEAVE THE SEATS EMPTY TILL ADULT PRICES ARE UNDER A TENNER.

Eight or nine pounds is just about right for Scottish Sectarian Shite Football. 

£8 a game is spot on, not worth a penny more to watch very limited ability footballers...standard is abysmal, atmosphere non existant, food terrible and rip-off...usually bored out ur tits..fecking joke

5 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Imagine sucking in with that mob up there cause they had same banners. Grow some baws and boycott games, twenty plenty my arse. Should be twenty quid for 3 game package.

Settle down little troll.

support the team. Not boycott, that’s sevco behaviour.