Celts v Saints ( Plus all other scores that might be importance to us)

Tommy

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Going to this cant say I'm looking forward to it as I am a guest of the Rothesay Celtic supporters club. They even got my ticket sitting with then in the home end. They are sound people so should not get a hard time of it back at the hotel. Park the bus Goodwin

I would just stay on the bus, lol. Not looking good, who knows maybe an upset on the cards 🤔

Phoned up this morning to get 4 tickets. They only had restricted view left. 

That wasn't a problem but I'm sure the lady said they hadn't sold that many tickets which made me wonder. 'How many unrestricted tickets did we get if we haven't sold many but we're sold out.'

I fear the worst but we live in hope.

Maybe Saints will win, Obika will score and the green brigade won't bring any political or offensive banners.

Taken that too far but the first two aren't impossible

See you all there.

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Phoned up this morning to get 4 tickets. They only had restricted view left. 

That wasn't a problem but I'm sure the lady said they hadn't sold that many tickets which made me wonder. 'How many unrestricted tickets did we get if we haven't sold many but we're sold out.'

I fear the worst but we live in hope.

Maybe Saints will win, Obika will score and the green brigade won't bring any political or offensive banners.

Taken that too far but the first two aren't impossible

See you all there.

Will give you a wave from the Celtic end 😜  We are having drinks and dinner in Crystal Palace ( Witherspoons ) if you want to join us. 

Livi beat them- whats the big deal

Just need Celtic to

•  Relay their pitch to crappy plastic
  • Get their best player sent off
  • Miss 5 open goal chances
  • Saints defence to become Ugly thugs

Best chance is for one Sellick supporter to make some sectarian comment and we walk off - now that would be a dilemma for the SFA:lol: 

•  

26 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

Not being negative but think it's more stupidity than positivity: cannot see us scoring never mind winning 

Imagine going into your work force and telling them. Guys you have no chance your simply not good enough. Now as a spectator me and you might have our views but Goodwin has to motivate his players I see nothing stupid about that. I have seen St Mirren hammered by the old firm. Not often i have also seen St Mirren take points from the old firm on their own patch when not expected. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Imagine going into your work force and telling them. Guys you have no chance your simply not good enough. Now as a spectator me and you might have our views but Goodwin has to motivate his players I see nothing stupid about that. I have seen St Mirren hammered by the old firm. Not often i have also seen St Mirren take points from the old firm on their own patch when not expected. 

Here here bro.  This is an open goal for us. No one thinks we have a chance, so other than a total drubbing, all other results are a bonus.

Celtic to puff and pant for 80- minutes, Defender takes his 2nd booking pulling down Obika in the box for  a penalty... we score it and it's backs to the wall for the last 18 minutes (8 of which is the referee trying to give them time to score) But Kirky leads the defiance  -   C O Y S 

Name the penalty taker????