Celts v Saints ( Plus all other scores that might be importance to us)

Tommy

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Here here bro.  This is an open goal for us. No one thinks we have a chance, so other than a total drubbing, all other results are a bonus.

Celtic to puff and pant for 80- minutes, Defender takes his 2nd booking pulling down Obika in the box for  a penalty... we score it and it's backs to the wall for the last 18 minutes (8 of which is the referee trying to give them time to score) But Kirky leads the defiance  -   C O Y S 

Name the penalty taker????

That would result in a yellow card for Obika for being fouled and a second yellow for protesting. You’ve completely forgotten about the extra special bigot laws for Celtic and Sevco.

12 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Here here bro.  This is an open goal for us. No one thinks we have a chance, so other than a total drubbing, all other results are a bonus.

Celtic to puff and pant for 80- minutes, Defender takes his 2nd booking pulling down Obika in the box for  a penalty... we score it and it's backs to the wall for the last 18 minutes (8 of which is the referee trying to give them time to score) But Kirky leads the defiance  -   C O Y S 

Name the penalty taker????

Morias?  :unsure:

Being an external optimist is a necessary requirement to be a life long Saints fan------------------------- However
grim-reaper.jpg&key=e2ecb6ed4d4d0b82fddf645b80a2e8ce65db52056847dbf62ce465a4a1a1241d
Come on Doug. Where's that Dunkirk spirit. It's backs to the wall and Goody is our Captain mannering organising our last line of defense.

Actually you might have a point.

I'll stick to Alcoholic spirit.

There, I feel more Optimistic already

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Come on Doug. Where's that Dunkirk spirit. It's backs to the wall and Goody is our Captain mannering organising our last line of defense.

Actually you might have a point.

I'll stick to Alcoholic spirit.

There, I feel more Optimistic already

Did you watch Dunkirk ? Sitting Ducks :lol:

Unless your arranging a rescue mission to get the Saints off the pitch ?

5 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I presume it's gonna be a "park the bus" job for us tonight - I salute all Saints fans going to their cesspit tonight - as ever COYS!

I reckon it will be a measured performance similar to the one against Sevco at home this season. 

Whether or not we can come away with the same narrow defeat or better is debatable,  but our defence this season has been the best part of the team. 

Get f'n intae them. 

1 hour ago, norrie82 said:

Hi folks can anyone help me. Just been to ticket office but no tickets left ?? Surely this can’t be the case ?

i would have ordered them if I had known we would sell out which must be a laugh too. Anyhow if anyone can help it would be much appreciated 

I'm sure there's still restricted view tickets left, with unrestricted sold out.