Sean or Jack in January?

magnus

Both ideally. Jack still has a future with us and if we can keep McLoughlin, then that would be good business. Come summer he’ll be gone, Mack may well be gone and who knows when Kirky will hit deterioration. It would be most wise to keep Baird in the mix and I’d rather we had him back in January.

Hopefully keep SM for rest of the season, wouldn't be too fussed in JB staying at Morton or went elsewhere, SP a step too high for him IMO. Every season we should be looking to improve and the options we've had at CB over last couple seasons are better than Baird. I think going forward it'll be a priority to replace our ageing players with younger guys of a higher quality. 

1 hour ago, RossCSmfc said:

McLoughlin hasn't been particularly convincing for me. I'd be quite happy with Baird partnering Broadfoot, with Gary Mac filling in for KB when required.

Seriously? I think he has been brilliant, yeah nothing great at the beginning but the last few games I've attended he's been one of our most consistent players.

I would like both, you know what your getting with JB but is it good enough for the SPFL?