Long John Baldy

Hearts against St MIrren 9/11/19

56 minutes ago, magnus said:

Poor Hearts team. Manager sacked. Let's get stuck right in about them. High tempo. Hard tackling. 3 points heading to Paisley.

I do hope so, the problem is that we need to score a goal, not quite what we're know for, especially away from home.

Fingers crossed. 

1 minute ago, Long John Baldy said:

I do hope so, the problem is that we need to score a goal, not quite what we're know for, especially away from home.

Fingers crossed. 

Should have bagged a brace against Killie. Fingers crossed.

9 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

I should have won the Lottery last week but didn't. ha 

A 2 goal victory and Lottery win for me, that would be a happy Saturday. 

With you all the way Bud particularly if you win the lottery. You will struggle to get shot of me. 😉

12 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I’ve put down the same score on the SPFL Predictor 🙄

If I had to predict a score I'd go nil - nil or 1-0, can't see us winning or many goals either way.

Well done to the support paying to go through their and, almost certainly, watch guff. 

2 hours ago, elvis said:

Hearts 2-0. Naismith double. 

He's only played 1 game this season early doors -  he is supposed to be back to fitness, but I don't think he has played much for reserves, though he was a sub in the cup game....

Cannot see him playing the 90 minutes and big Kirky should have him covered. (I HOPE)  :magic

Edited by Sweeper07

Just read a stat on line - St. Mirren have lost their last 6 away games in a row - the last time they lost 7 away games in a row was when Gus was in charge in January 2010.

JG stop listening to HIM !!!!!  (meant light-heartedly)

A result today leaves that stat with Gus - Come on the Buddies !!!  Still think we can score 3 today, but will settle for 1 if it is enough for 3 points ! :guinness

2 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Just read a stat on line - St. Mirren have lost their last 6 away games in a row - the last time they lost 7 away games in a row was when Gus was in charge in January 2010.

JG stop listening to HIM !!!!!  (meant light-heartedly)

A result today leaves that stat with Gus - Come on the Buddies !!!  Still think we can score 3 today, but will settle for 1 if it is enough for 3 points ! :guinness

Yeah, there's a good chance that will happen.