lugton

Is Twenty Plenty ?

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Imagine that... instead of cashing in on hatred and selling more seats to away supports Newcastle are rewarding their own to build the club!
By, that Ashley Blake's got a nerve!

Do St Mirren not already offer free games for kids in the family stand? 

I'm sure if we had the finances of Newcastle we could also offer such a gesture. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Imagine that... instead of cashing in on hatred and selling more seats to away supports Newcastle are rewarding their own to build the club!
By, that Ashley Blake's got a nerve!

And we’re back to LPM referencing the two stand arrangement in pretty much any thread. Ride it out, topic will once again die after the Celtic game. 

In other news, well done to the club on Saturday incentive which could see up to 22 people attending football for the combined price of £24 

imagine that 

Do St Mirren not already offer free games for kids in the family stand? 
I'm sure if we had the finances of Newcastle we could also offer such a gesture. 
On low key games they have offered a deal of kids going free with a paying adult. But at old firm games they have shut families out meaning the cost is out with their reach.
Imagine the atmosphere and potential knock on effect for seasons to come from gifting a half season ticket to an existing ST holder?
First off you know it would be going to someone who is a fan.

On low key games they have offered a deal of kids going free with a paying adult. But at old firm games they have shut families out meaning the cost is out with their reach.
Imagine the atmosphere and potential knock on effect for seasons to come from gifting a half season ticket to an existing ST holder?

They have not shut families out.

Just the usual misinformation or lies from yourself.

39 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You just gave me a great idea if we went down this route. I could apply for the free half ST as an existing ST holder and simply keep it until either of the cheeks were in town and sell the spare seat to one of their mob for top dollar - after all there will be thousands of them looking to gain access to our end on the 26th apparently. Easy money.

47 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

There's affordable options for families to still attend these games, you've been proven wrong on this stance before. 

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You, and LPM, don't have a clue what is, or isn't, affordable for any family. 

You say that like it's a single figure. my point is around deals that allow for cheaper ticket options for families to attend games. 

You just gave me a great idea if we went down this route. I could apply for the free half ST as an existing ST holder and simply keep it until either of the cheeks were in town and sell the spare seat to one of their mob for top dollar - after all there will be thousands of them looking to gain access to our end on the 26th apparently. Easy money.
Yeah you could, but your name and details are held against that ticket, and any bother that its user creates.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:12 PM, Maboza said:

Twenty is indeed plenty. 

The problem is that implementing it damages non-OF clubs considerably more than it damages the OF - and so the gap gets even bigger. 

For the good of the game however,  this is one that the clubs and the SPL need to get their act together with.

If that means the clubs outside the old firm taking a bigger hit due to the price cap then so be it. 

I agree and tend to be of the opinion that bringing prices down will increase numbers through the turnstyles and increase uptake on food and beverage, got to be a positive .......more bodies , surely

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Utter nonsense, your response makes absolutely no sense, 

Was meant to say swerve, as usual you avoid the issue.

You made an utter twat of yourself assuming you have any idea what a family might be able to afford, especially at this time of the year,

You are so far up the club your opinion isn't relevant.

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Was meant to say swerve, as usual you avoid the issue.

You made an utter twat of yourself assuming you have any idea what a family might be able to afford, especially at this time of the year,

You are so far up the club your opinion isn't relevant.

Ticket deals set by the club are to encourage people to attend and make them more affordable. It's literally why family deals exist. 

My opinion is just as relevant as anyone else's on here, even someone that was kicked but clearly desperately has to be involved with the site. 

Good effort but you again fail. 

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Ticket deals set by the club are to encourage people to attend and make them more affordable. It's literally why family deals exist. 

My opinion is just as relevant as anyone else's on here, even someone that was kicked but clearly desperately has to be involved with the site. 

Good effort but you again fail. 

Already changing the tune................you said "There's affordable options for families to still attend these games, you've been proven wrong on this stance before.".......................................not more affordable.

You don't have a flippin clue........................................................... who can afford a football match, especially at Christmas. 

Can you explain or prove this in bold? (Can't wait)

PS You don't have an opinion, you swallow ANYTHING/EVERYTHING that the club trots out, unable to see anything but your dreary "positive" posts.

Edited by faraway saint

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Already changing the tune................you said "There's affordable options for families to still attend these games, you've been proven wrong on this stance before.".......................................not more affordable.

You don't have a flippin clue........................................................... who can afford a football match, especially at Christmas. 

Can you explain or prove this in bold? (Can't wait)

PS You don't have an opinion, you swallow ANYTHING/EVERYTHING that the club trots out, unable to see anything but your dreary "positive" posts.

Youre being pedantic of the highest order. Another one desperate to try & prove me wrong & failing. There are affordable packages available in comparison to full price options, the same way as the expression ‘affordable housing’ or ‘affordable mobiles’ is used, it’s a correct term.

Does that mean I think every single family can afford a football match, no. Did I say that, no. Again, oh so good an effort and oh so much a fail. 

Yes I can, you’re back 😂😂

last bit, imagine having an issue with someone being positive about their football club. Now that’s embarrassing 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Youre being pedantic of the highest order. Another one desperate to try & prove me wrong & failing. There are affordable packages available in comparison to full price options, the same way as the expression ‘affordable housing’ or ‘affordable mobiles’ is used, it’s a correct term.

Does that mean I think every single family can afford a football match, no. Did I say that, no. Again, oh so good an effort and oh so much a fail. 

Yes I can, you’re back 😂😂

last bit, imagine having an issue with someone being positive about their football club. Now that’s embarrassing 

The usual squirming, "pedantic". :lol:

Can you prove you allegations?

I never left.

No more time to waste on you, faraway 1, walloper 0, jog on, football to watch. :byebye