Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
shull

£29 Match v Hearts at Tynecastle

Recommended Posts

NINE POUNDS WOULD BE PLENTY.

 

 

 

Prices - Roseburn Stand (Upper)

Adult - £29
Concession (13-15/Over 65) - £21
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £8
Under 13* - £5

* - Under 13s attending the match must be accompanied by an adult.

JAMBOS  3  SAINTS 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NINE POUNDS WOULD BE PLENTY.
 
 
 

Prices - Roseburn Stand (Upper)

Adult - £29
Concession (13-15/Over 65) - £21
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £8
Under 13* - £5

* - Under 13s attending the match must be accompanied by an adult.

JAMBOS  3  SAINTS 0

Why does the price matter to you, you've gave up on football, remember?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shull said:

NINE POUNDS WOULD BE PLENTY.

 

 

 

Prices - Roseburn Stand (Upper)

Adult - £29
Concession (13-15/Over 65) - £21
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £8
Under 13* - £5

* - Under 13s attending the match must be accompanied by an adult.

JAMBOS  3  SAINTS 0

And those that do go are they still condoning sectarianism as they apparently do when the go to Celtic or Rangers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
4 hours ago, shull said:
NINE POUNDS WOULD BE PLENTY.
 
 
 

Prices - Roseburn Stand (Upper)

Adult - £29
Concession (13-15/Over 65) - £21
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £8
Under 13* - £5

* - Under 13s attending the match must be accompanied by an adult.

JAMBOS  3  SAINTS 0

Why does the price matter to you, you've gave up on football, remember?

Thats why he gave up because of ridiculous pricing and clowns who continue to pay it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

And those that do go are they still condoning sectarianism as they apparently do when the go to Celtic or Rangers 

Of course.

It is the SCOTTISH SECTARIAN LEAGUE.

Which can be won by only 2 Clubs.

Get rid of those 2 Clubs.

Slash Admission Prices.

Then we talk football and a competitive non corrupt League.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thats why he gave up because of ridiculous pricing and clowns who continue to pay it!
Who is he to judge what a ridiculous price for something is? If he thinks something isn't worth the money then he should just not purchase it. There's absolutely no need to berate other people for valuing something differently than he does.


Some people think it's OK to pay hundreds of pounds for one measure of a specific whisky or for a concert ticket (or over £1m for a Bugatti), I don't think so, so I don't do it (OK, I don't have a spare £1m+ lying around for a Bugatti anyway :) ), but it's not for me to judge others on how they spend their money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Who is he to judge what a ridiculous price for something is? If he thinks something isn't worth the money then he should just not purchase it. There's absolutely no need to berate other people for valuing something differently than he does.


Some people think it's OK to pay hundreds of pounds for one measure of a specific whisky or for a concert ticket (or over £1m for a Bugatti), I don't think so, so I don't do it (OK, I don't have a spare £1m+ lying around for a Bugatti anyway :) ), but it's not for me to judge others on how they spend their money.

Hope it goes to £50 a ticket and see how much of a smart-arse you are then...what kind of fool pays £30 to get in then protests about it? Your protest is leaving the seats empty surely...don't think they quite got it. And the things you are going on about are one off purchases not every week events...

Edited by gstretchuk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, munoz said:

Have you given up also ? 

Yes, i will never ever buy an over priced ticket again even for a cup final ect. To buy a ticket would need to be £10 or under, £15 or under for final. Its the product on display im protesting about. The sub standard football is shocking and to be asked to pay anymore than £10 for a game is robbery. All teams should be part time with going to a game with £10 getting u in and a drink and a pie as it is with some junior games, where i add the standard isn't much different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Ffs people paid £30 to get into Parkhead other night to watch Saints make hardly an attempt to win game, damage limitation from start..wtf is that all about?

It's the equivalent of Celtic playing Barcelona etc. We went with a game plan that worked for the 1st half. Unfortunately because of the massive gulf in finances and quality of player, we can't go there and play attacking football.  

I respect your decision not to go anymore,  just as I respect those who want to support their team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

St Mirren is a heavy duty addiction to quite a few fans and they supporters will pay whatever they are asked to get their Buddies fix. 

The Clubs know this and exploit the masses. 

Emotional Extortion. 

Only the fans can remedy the horrific situation.. 

May take bollox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our and other family and community minded Clubs demand Forty/Fifty pounds for a replica football top which probably costs less than a fiver to produce. 

EMOTIONAL EXTORTION 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Yes, i will never ever buy an over priced ticket again even for a cup final ect. To buy a ticket would need to be £10 or under, £15 or under for final. Its the product on display im protesting about. The sub standard football is shocking and to be asked to pay anymore than £10 for a game is robbery. All teams should be part time with going to a game with £10 getting u in and a drink and a pie as it is with some junior games, where i add the standard isn't much different.

I know you're a wind up merchant, and while I do actually agree the product is sub standard, as someone who goes to junior football regularly, your last point is utter pish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, barrhead saint said:

I know you're a wind up merchant, and while I do actually agree the product is sub standard, as someone who goes to junior football regularly, your last point is utter pish.

The product on show at juniors and supposedly higher league level is poor on every-front. Junior football would get the game stopped and supposedly higher level not much better...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Hope it goes to £50 a ticket and see how much of a smart-arse you are then...what kind of fool pays £30 to get in then protests about it? Your protest is leaving the seats empty surely...don't think they quite got it. And the things you are going on about are one off purchases not every week events...

 

It would make absolutely no difference to me if Celtic charged away fans £30, £50, £70 or £100 as I don't go there, I wouldn't even go if it was free - that's how much of a smart-arse it makes me.

 

It doesn't make any difference whether the things are one-off or recurring, the point is about whether or not something costs too much and that is totally subjective.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

 

 

 

 

 

It would make absolutely no difference to me if Celtic charged away fans £30, £50, £70 or £100 as I don't go there, I wouldn't even go if it was free - that's how much of a smart-arse it makes me.

 

It doesn't make any difference whether the things are one-off or recurring, the point is about whether or not something costs too much and that is totally subjective.

 

Talking about all games, not just Parkhead because that is where it is heading as long as idiots are prepared to pay ridiculous prices..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talking about all games, not just Parkhead because that is where it is heading as long as idiots are prepared to pay ridiculous prices..
Since you asked "what kind of fool pays £30" I assumed you were focussing on the Celtic game but, nevertheless, if they all went to £50 I would do what everyone else would do and decide whether I was willing to pay that amount. (I would hope that this is how everyone approaches every purchase that they make.). If I decided that I was willing to, then it's nobody else's business. If I wasn't willing to pay the amount then it's not for me to judge anyone who is willing to. Irrespective of the price (or the item), that is the point I was making.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 9:17 PM, shull said:

NINE POUNDS WOULD BE PLENTY.

 

 

 

Prices - Roseburn Stand (Upper)

Adult - £29
Concession (13-15/Over 65) - £21
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £8
Under 13* - £5

* - Under 13s attending the match must be accompanied by an adult.

JAMBOS  3  SAINTS 0

Totally agree with you. you are spot on with this. Keep it up and ignore the muppets who condone it. Price of football in Scotland is a total disgrace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 9:37 AM, Slartibartfast said:
On 11/2/2019 at 12:35 AM, gstretchuk said:
Talking about all games, not just Parkhead because that is where it is heading as long as idiots are prepared to pay ridiculous prices..

Since you asked "what kind of fool pays £30" I assumed you were focussing on the Celtic game but, nevertheless, if they all went to £50 I would do what everyone else would do and decide whether I was willing to pay that amount. (I would hope that this is how everyone approaches every purchase that they make.). If I decided that I was willing to, then it's nobody else's business. If I wasn't willing to pay the amount then it's not for me to judge anyone who is willing to. Irrespective of the price (or the item), that is the point I was making.

Why not ?. Everybody makes judgments on others by their actions and opinions. 

Edited by lenziebud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Why not ?. Everybody makes judgments on others by their actions and opinions. 

Stariblast obviously makes his decisions based on others and doesn't have mind of his own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why not ?. Everybody makes judgments on others by their actions and opinions. 
This is specifically about how much someone is willing to pay for something, nothing else. Just because people do judge others in relation to that, it doesn't mean they should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stariblast obviously makes his decisions based on others and doesn't have mind of his own
I think anyone on here would honestly tell you that I categorically do have my own opinion on everything. Just because sometimes (and not very often, actually) my opinion agrees with the majority of other people's opinions does not mean that it's not my own opinion. There probably isn't anyone on here that I haven't disagreed with at some point on subjects as varied as science, sport, religion, politics and mathematics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think anyone on here would honestly tell you that I categorically do have my own opinion on everything. Just because sometimes (and not very often, actually) my opinion agrees with the majority of other people's opinions does not mean that it's not my own opinion. There probably isn't anyone on here that I haven't disagreed with at some point on subjects as varied as science, sport, religion, politics and mathematics.
I agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...