shull

NINE POUNDS WOULD BE PLENTY.

Prices - Roseburn Stand (Upper)

Adult - £29
Concession (13-15/Over 65) - £21
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £8
Under 13* - £5

* - Under 13s attending the match must be accompanied by an adult.

JAMBOS  3  SAINTS 0

2 hours ago, shull said:

Adult - £29
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £8
Under 13* - £5

JAMBOS  3  SAINTS 0

And those that do go are they still condoning sectarianism as they apparently do when the go to Celtic or Rangers 

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
4 hours ago, shull said:

Adult - £29
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £8
Under 13* - £5

JAMBOS  3  SAINTS 0

Why does the price matter to you, you've gave up on football, remember?

Thats why he gave up because of ridiculous pricing and clowns who continue to pay it!

7 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

And those that do go are they still condoning sectarianism as they apparently do when the go to Celtic or Rangers 

Of course.

It is the SCOTTISH SECTARIAN LEAGUE.

Which can be won by only 2 Clubs.

Get rid of those 2 Clubs.

Slash Admission Prices.

Then we talk football and a competitive non corrupt League.

11 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Who is he to judge what a ridiculous price for something is? If he thinks something isn't worth the money then he should just not purchase it. There's absolutely no need to berate other people for valuing something differently than he does.

Some people think it's OK to pay hundreds of pounds for one measure of a specific whisky or for a concert ticket (or over £1m for a Bugatti), I don't think so, so I don't do it (OK, I don't have a spare £1m+ lying around for a Bugatti anyway :) ), but it's not for me to judge others on how they spend their money.

Hope it goes to £50 a ticket and see how much of a smart-arse you are then...what kind of fool pays £30 to get in then protests about it? Your protest is leaving the seats empty surely...don't think they quite got it. And the things you are going on about are one off purchases not every week events...

Edited by gstretchuk

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Have you given up also ? 

Yes, i will never ever buy an over priced ticket again even for a cup final ect. To buy a ticket would need to be £10 or under, £15 or under for final. Its the product on display im protesting about. The sub standard football is shocking and to be asked to pay anymore than £10 for a game is robbery. All teams should be part time with going to a game with £10 getting u in and a drink and a pie as it is with some junior games, where i add the standard isn't much different.

6 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Ffs people paid £30 to get into Parkhead other night to watch Saints make hardly an attempt to win game, damage limitation from start..wtf is that all about?

It's the equivalent of Celtic playing Barcelona etc. We went with a game plan that worked for the 1st half. Unfortunately because of the massive gulf in finances and quality of player, we can't go there and play attacking football.  

I respect your decision not to go anymore,  just as I respect those who want to support their team. 

St Mirren is a heavy duty addiction to quite a few fans and they supporters will pay whatever they are asked to get their Buddies fix. 

The Clubs know this and exploit the masses. 

Emotional Extortion. 

Only the fans can remedy the horrific situation.. 

May take bollox. 

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Yes, i will never ever buy an over priced ticket again even for a cup final ect. To buy a ticket would need to be £10 or under, £15 or under for final. Its the product on display im protesting about. The sub standard football is shocking and to be asked to pay anymore than £10 for a game is robbery. All teams should be part time with going to a game with £10 getting u in and a drink and a pie as it is with some junior games, where i add the standard isn't much different.

I know you're a wind up merchant, and while I do actually agree the product is sub standard, as someone who goes to junior football regularly, your last point is utter pish.

3 hours ago, barrhead saint said:

I know you're a wind up merchant, and while I do actually agree the product is sub standard, as someone who goes to junior football regularly, your last point is utter pish.

The product on show at juniors and supposedly higher league level is poor on every-front. Junior football would get the game stopped and supposedly higher level not much better...

6 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

It would make absolutely no difference to me if Celtic charged away fans £30, £50, £70 or £100 as I don't go there, I wouldn't even go if it was free - that's how much of a smart-arse it makes me.

It doesn't make any difference whether the things are one-off or recurring, the point is about whether or not something costs too much and that is totally subjective.

Talking about all games, not just Parkhead because that is where it is heading as long as idiots are prepared to pay ridiculous prices..

On 10/31/2019 at 9:17 PM, shull said:

Adult - £29
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £8
Under 13* - £5

JAMBOS  3  SAINTS 0

Totally agree with you. you are spot on with this. Keep it up and ignore the muppets who condone it. Price of football in Scotland is a total disgrace

On 11/2/2019 at 9:37 AM, Slartibartfast said:
On 11/2/2019 at 12:35 AM, gstretchuk said:
Talking about all games, not just Parkhead because that is where it is heading as long as idiots are prepared to pay ridiculous prices..

Since you asked "what kind of fool pays £30" I assumed you were focussing on the Celtic game but, nevertheless, if they all went to £50 I would do what everyone else would do and decide whether I was willing to pay that amount. (I would hope that this is how everyone approaches every purchase that they make.). If I decided that I was willing to, then it's nobody else's business. If I wasn't willing to pay the amount then it's not for me to judge anyone who is willing to. Irrespective of the price (or the item), that is the point I was making.

Why not ?. Everybody makes judgments on others by their actions and opinions. 

Edited by lenziebud

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how the Scottish Premiership compares to the English Premiership on admission?

And I'm not asking someone to compare the most expensive seat at Parkhead to the cheapest seat at Bournemouth or Brighton in order to skew the result.

Perhaps comparison between the average best seat in the house and also the average worst seat in the house.

Just wondering if the perceived differential in quality of the football on show is matched by the admission prices.

ETA

I realise this could be reasonably easy to research, but I'm a lazy bassturt and I want someone else to do it for me. :D

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

A great gesture by the Cockles Wilson Supporters Club. 

To help soften the high Tynecastle admission price, the Supporters Bus for Edinburgh will be free for Members and reduced price for non members. 

Heart of Midlothian are absolutely thrilled that there could be loads more buddies attending and giving them TWENTY NINE FECKING POUNDS. 

Some are not protesting correctly. 

Having witnessed the shite standard of the average Scottish Football player and Scottish Senior Football over the years, it would be better to compare our Game to Scottish Junior Football rather than the English Premier. 

So, with the Junior admission price at SIX POUNDS, I would state that NINE POUNDS should be the optimum price for admission to our Senior matches. 

NOT TWENTY NINE FECKING POUNDS. 

And scrap full time contracts for most Scottish players and give them what they deserve in relation to their ability. 

SWEET FECK ALL .

2 hours ago, shull said:

Having witnessed the shite standard of the average Scottish Football player and Scottish Senior Football over the years, it would be better to compare our Game to Scottish Junior Football rather than the English Premier. 

So, with the Junior admission price at SIX POUNDS, I would state that NINE POUNDS should be the optimum price for admission to our Senior matches. 

NOT TWENTY NINE FECKING POUNDS. 

And scrap full time contracts for most Scottish players and give them what they deserve in relation to their ability. 

SWEET FECK ALL .

Full-time jobs and for playing part-time between £50-£120 a week for ability these guys have....part-time is way to go for all Scottish clubs...

During Fergies days it was £3 for the bus to Aberdeen and 80p to get in , pints were 28p so a good day out was a fiver . Interesting though is the price of travel compared to the price at the gate.
Saints v Liverpool... 1977...

£3 adult and £1.50 concession!

To see the champions of Europe vs the best team on the planet!