£29 Match v Hearts at Tynecastle

shull

43 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

You said you wouldn't tell anyone about that, I explained I tripped and accidentally pulled your trousers down and it was my runny nose you felt between your butt cheeks.

Isn't that correct Sweetcheeks emoji8.png

Can dress it up anyway u want and try to be funny (which your not, boring as f**k) but ur a forum arse licker who is scared of his own opinion incase the clique turn on u...

Be better for all involved when Saints are relegated. Honestly believe we are a 1st division club punching about our weight. Ran like a lower league club, players of lower league standard, lower league crowds...more enjoyable experience being a Saints fan down the leagues although prices still an utter joke..

On 11/1/2019 at 9:01 AM, gstretchuk said:

Yes, i will never ever buy an over priced ticket again even for a cup final ect. To buy a ticket would need to be £10 or under, £15 or under for final. Its the product on display im protesting about. The sub standard football is shocking and to be asked to pay anymore than £10 for a game is robbery. All teams should be part time with going to a game with £10 getting u in and a drink and a pie as it is with some junior games, where i add the standard isn't much different.

Is this the same as your "never post again" kind of promise regarding Faraway?

22 hours ago, shull said:

A great gesture by the Cockles Wilson Supporters Club. 

To help soften the high Tynecastle admission price, the Supporters Bus for Edinburgh will be free for Members and reduced price for non members. 

Heart of Midlothian are absolutely thrilled that there could be loads more buddies attending and giving them TWENTY NINE FECKING POUNDS. 

Some are not protesting correctly. 

It's almost like people enjoy going to watch their team and will pay to do so

That doesn't mean we can't still complain about the pricing structure and campaign for change

Sorry if that doesn't meet your protesting expectations 

19 minutes ago, Doakes said:

It's almost like people enjoy going to watch their team and will pay to do so

That doesn't mean we can't still complain about the pricing structure and campaign for change

Sorry if that doesn't meet your protesting expectations 

Go for it. Let me know when it's down to nine, because that will be fine. 

Twenty pounds FFS :lol:

Twenty Nine pounds FORFUXSAKE :lol:

Give Ann Budge a right good wave of your Banner. 

She might see it if she lifts her head long enough from counting your ticket money. 

She might have a return banner for you all saying... 

THANKS FOR YIR £29's MUG BUDS. 

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Go for it. Let me know when it's down to nine, because that will be fine. 

Twenty pounds FFS :lol:

Twenty Nine pounds FORFUXSAKE :lol:

Give Ann Budge a right good wave of your Banner. 

She might see it if she lifts her head long enough from counting your ticket money. 

She might have a return banner for you all saying... 

THANKS FOR YIR £29's MUG BUDS. 

£9 wouldn't even cover matchday costs to put the game on in the first place, never mind being able to maintain a stadium or sign new players :lol: 

Living in cloud cuckoo land Shull

Twenty would be fine

8 minutes ago, Doakes said:

£9 wouldn't even cover matchday costs to put the game on in the first place, never mind being able to maintain a stadium or sign new players :lol: 

Living in cloud cuckoo land Shull

Twenty would be fine

Nine wouldn't work presently. 

That is obvious. 

It would work in a minimum 3 years time, once all present contracts have been fulfilled. 

Correct Business Plan and Budgeting for 40 Clubs to start from Season 2023/24 and we are ready to go. 

NINE IS FINE 

I fear it's a lost battle. Football is now very much about the commercial gain and that shows no signs of changing. We've lost our sport and no amount of protesting or staying away will change that IMO. All staying away will do is hurt the teams but there is far too much money at the top end of football for it to have any impact. No decision makers would care if clubs at our level fall or even disappear. 

For me, it's pick your battles. This ain't one we're going to win.

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I fear it's a lost battle. Football is now very much about the commercial gain and that shows no signs of changing. We've lost our sport and no amount of protesting or staying away will change that IMO. All staying away will do is hurt the teams but there is far too much money at the top end of football for it to have any impact. No decision makers would care if clubs at our level fall or even disappear. 

For me, it's pick your battles. This ain't one we're going to win.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

37 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Clearly a shite-bag who would lie on floor and curl up in a ball during a fight...fight for what u believe is right ya fecking wimp...

You seem angry... is it all that pent up rage from sitting trying not to go on BAWA after promising you were done with it? Aw petal, you did well to last over a week. 

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Change the subject and don't respond to fighting in what u believe is right...shitebag

I believe in picking our battles and don't think that's one that can be won. I still attend games, you've given up and abandoned your team. We each choose our path. 

7 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Shitebag

So 

anyone that doesn't stop attending games when they’re not happy about prices - Shitebag

anyone that doesn’t protest games when they attend, but aren’t happy about prices - Shitebag 

your desperation to have a go has resulted in you labelling a large number of saints fans ‘shitebags’ because they don’t copy you & abandon the team. 😂

no bother petal 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

So 

anyone that doesn't stop attending games when they’re not happy about prices - Shitebag

anyone that doesn’t protest games when they attend, but aren’t happy about prices - Shitebag 

your desperation to have a go has resulted in you labelling a large number of saints fans ‘shitebags’ because they don’t copy you & abandon the team. 😂

no bother petal 

Shitebag