Sign in to follow this  
shull

£29 Match v Hearts at Tynecastle

18 hours ago, bazil85 said:

For me, it's pick your battles. This ain't one we're going to win.

Clearly a shite-bag who would lie on floor and curl up in a ball during a fight...fight for what u believe is right ya fecking wimp...

37 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Clearly a shite-bag who would lie on floor and curl up in a ball during a fight...fight for what u believe is right ya fecking wimp...

You seem angry... is it all that pent up rage from sitting trying not to go on BAWA after promising you were done with it? Aw petal, you did well to last over a week. 

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

You seem angry... is it all that pent up rage from sitting trying not to go on BAWA after promising you were done with it? Aw petal, you did well to last over a week. 

Change the subject and don't respond to fighting in what u believe is right...shitebag

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Change the subject and don't respond to fighting in what u believe is right...shitebag

I believe in picking our battles and don't think that's one that can be won. I still attend games, you've given up and abandoned your team. We each choose our path. 

7 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Shitebag

So 

anyone that doesn't stop attending games when they’re not happy about prices - Shitebag

anyone that doesn’t protest games when they attend, but aren’t happy about prices - Shitebag 

your desperation to have a go has resulted in you labelling a large number of saints fans ‘shitebags’ because they don’t copy you & abandon the team. 😂

no bother petal 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

So 

anyone that doesn't stop attending games when they’re not happy about prices - Shitebag

anyone that doesn’t protest games when they attend, but aren’t happy about prices - Shitebag 

your desperation to have a go has resulted in you labelling a large number of saints fans ‘shitebags’ because they don’t copy you & abandon the team. 😂

no bother petal 

Shitebag 

Forgive me but isn't this thread about ticket prices.

Stop the bitchin and take it elsewhere.

£34 for me and the bairn to Hearts

£20 for train

£20 minimum  for food poisoning at the ground

Expensive day out.

Sooner the SPFL has a structured ticket pricing for away  games the better especially for families.

£20's plenty :) 

1 hour ago, GeordieBuddie said:

£20 minimum  for food poisoning at the ground

£20's plenty :) 

Don't eat in the ground then,plenty places to eat before you go in.

I always have a laugh at people who moan about entry price then head straight to the Pie Stall.😂

Edited by HSS

As already mentioned this is a thread about ticket prices not tit for tat mundane diatribe of crap. Those that dont go because of the price complaining about those that go to follow their team and do pay it bottom line its our choice to pay the admission price at each stadium when we feel like it, those that dont go are in their own right to do so but either way its an individuals choice lets keep the thread to what it should be or close it down 

1 hour ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

As already mentioned this is a thread about ticket prices not tit for tat mundane diatribe of crap. Those that dont go because of the price complaining about those that go to follow their team and do pay it bottom line its our choice to pay the admission price at each stadium when we feel like it, those that dont go are in their own right to do so but either way its an individuals choice lets keep the thread to what it should be or close it down 

It's a Matchday thread for ramorra.

Which I dinnae give a feck about.

So , close it down if you want.

I dinnae give a feck about ramorra.

The thread is good dude.

By the way, a group of buddies are going to protest about high admission prices at Tynecastle.

This group are going to pay TWENTY NINE POUND each to Ann Budge.

Then once INSIDE THE STADIUM, they are going to give Ann Budge a right good fecking talking to.

AS SHE PISSES HERSELF LAUGHING AT THE DAFTY MUGS.

:lol:

9 hours ago, shull said:

I dinnae give a feck about ramorra.

The thread is good dude.

By the way, a group of buddies are going to protest about high admission prices at Tynecastle.

This group are going to pay TWENTY NINE POUND each to Ann Budge.

Then once INSIDE THE STADIUM, they are going to give Ann Budge a right good fecking talking to.

AS SHE PISSES HERSELF LAUGHING AT THE DAFTY MUGS.

:lol:

Paying £29 to get in then protesting🤣🤣🤣surely the protest would be not to pay it...they aren't quite getting it!