Current Form Table

The Fakes are the current form team in the bottom half - next game is our chance to leap frog them and stay above them in the overall league too...

not much of a difference between the teams sitting 6 - 10 in this recently

6 St Johnstone 6 2 2 2 4 9 -5 8
WLDLdW
7 St Mirren 6 2 1 3 8 11 -3 7
WLLLWD
8 Ross County 6 2 1 3 8 12 -4 7
DLLLWW
9 Kilmarnock 6 1 3 2 7 8 -1 6
DWDdLL
10 Livingston 6 1 3 2 7 10 -3 6
LLdDWD
11 Hearts 6 1 1 4 6 13 -7 4
WLLDLL
12 Hamilton 6 0 2 4 4 9 -5 2
DLdLLL

• 1 month later...

Here is the latest after last night:-

3 Livingston 6 4 1 1 14 5 9 13
WDWLWW
4 Motherwell 6 4 0 2 6 5 1 12
WLWWLW
5 St Johnstone 6 2 3 1 3 2 1 9
dWdWDL
6 Hibernian 6 3 0 3 7 8 -1 9
WLLWLW
7 St Mirren 6 2 2 2 6 6 0 8
WDdLWL
8 Ross County 6 2 2 2 5 8 -3 8
WWLLDd
9 Aberdeen 6 2 1 3 5 8 -3 7
LWLWDL
10 Hamilton 6 2 0 4 5 7 -2 6
LLWLWL
11 Hearts 6 0 2 4 2 8 -6 2
LLLLDd
12 Kilmarnock 6 0 0 6 1 10 -9 0
LLLLLL

Killie or Hearts form cannot continue like that surely? Time for us to step up a couple of points more from RC, Hamilton, and the Fakes in the games till the end of February - a wee 3 pointer against the Dons would be a great start !!!

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Here is the latest after last night:-

3 Livingston 6 4 1 1 14 5 9 13
WDWLWW
4 Motherwell 6 4 0 2 6 5 1 12
WLWWLW
5 St Johnstone 6 2 3 1 3 2 1 9
dWdWDL
6 Hibernian 6 3 0 3 7 8 -1 9
WLLWLW
7 St Mirren 6 2 2 2 6 6 0 8
WDdLWL
8 Ross County 6 2 2 2 5 8 -3 8
WWLLDd
9 Aberdeen 6 2 1 3 5 8 -3 7
LWLWDL
10 Hamilton 6 2 0 4 5 7 -2 6
LLWLWL
11 Hearts 6 0 2 4 2 8 -6 2
LLLLDd
12 Kilmarnock 6 0 0 6 1 10 -9 0
LLLLLL

Killie or Hearts form cannot continue like that surely? Time for us to step up a couple of points more from RC, Hamilton, and the Fakes in the games till the end of February - a wee 3 pointer against the Dons would be a great start !!!

It would. There is little between the bottom 5 and our better goal difference might be like an extra point. 

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

It would. There is little between the bottom 5 and our better goal difference might be like an extra point. 

Yip - see that in other threads too.  2 teams only 1 point better than us over these 6 matches, 1 the same but worse on GD, 1 a point and 3 goals worse, and another rival being 2 points and 3 goals worse than us. More of the same would be advantageous . . .

There are no easy games, but we generally hold our own against most of them. We just need to keep things tight and score more than we have been doing (Dead simple with McGrath banging them in). Every win is highly significant.   After the Dons its Hibs, Hamilton, Livi, Well and Hearts.   The 2 hardest are arguably the Dons (Though some may suggest Livi)  and Well, but a wee win this weekend would be a most welcome start....

I recon we MUST take 9 points from these games, and any more is a big bonus... Hamilton and Hearts are the must not lose and really ought to win games !!!!   :cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Although we are not far from danger, we still seem to be maintaining the 7th best spot in the current from table :-

4 Hibernian 6 2 2 2 7 7 0 8
WLWdDL
5 St Johnstone 6 2 2 2 7 9 -2 8
DLWLDW
6 Motherwell 6 2 1 3 4 8 -4 7
WLWdLL
7 St Mirren 6 1 3 2 5 6 -1 6
LWLdDD
8 Aberdeen 6 1 3 2 3 4 -1 6
WDLddL
9 Hearts 6 1 3 2 8 10 -2 6
LDdWDL
10 Kilmarnock 6 2 0 4 8 10 -2 6
LLLLWW
11 Ross County 6 1 2 3 4 9 -5 5
DdLLLW
12 Hamilton 6 1 1 4 7 13 -6 4
LWLLLD

Hugely disappointed at Aberdeen for getting beaten by the Fakes. Killie and Hearts have picked up with a couple of wins, and a win and 3 draws respectively.

We need wins - against Livi AND Hearts - tall order, but it is what we really need !

Hamilton and RC goal difference is heading the right way to our advantage . . . 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Hows this looking now? 

Since 7th December, we've taken 15 points from 13 games, the same points as Açcies have from one more game. County have taken 12 points from 13 games, while Hearts have 10 points from 13. 

However, don't let stats get in the way of the narrative that we're doomed and Hearts are somehow flying. If they are, the pilot's last flight was with Buddy Holly.

5 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Since 7th December, we've taken 15 points from 13 games, the same points as Açcies have from one more game. County have taken 12 points from 13 games, while Hearts have 10 points from 13. 

However, don't let stats get in the way of the narrative that we're doomed and Hearts are somehow flying. If they are, the pilot's last flight was with Buddy Holly.

Stats are a guide to previous form.

You can go back a far as you like, I tend to look at the last 3 to 5 games as you can get a sudden change in form from some teams for various reasons.

Going back to December is rather pointless IMO.

At the end of the day the only stats that matter are the points gained and we are 2nd bottom of the league. 

Plenty of people thought Hearts would pull away but have stuttered along, at best, and are probably lucky to still be in touch as they have only won 4 league games all season. 

Again, what's happened some time ago isn't overly relevant to now and the immediate future. 

I've certainly never said we're doomed or Hearts are flying, maybe you're trying to dramatise it for effect?

After Wednesday we'll be in a better position to see where we are as there's more pressure on them than us IMO. 

14 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Come on Hendo. 

You said I was racist. 

Please give me your fecking evidence. 

4 hours ago, shull said:

Come on Hendo. 

You said I was racist. 

Please give me your fecking evidence. 

Ok shull. I'll bite.

On a thread you started in general nonsense, under the title "it's good to be gammon", you posted a series of videos.

In one, a guy standing in front of a union jack, claims he's not racist but says he hopes Megan Markle f**ks off and decribes a journalist as a "brown racist".

In another, a guy links child abuse as being mainly carried out by Asian grooming gangs and refutes a journalist disputing it because "he's a Muslim".

In a third, a guy claims there's no such thing as institutional racism.

That's even before I get to your love for Tommy Robinson.

5 hours ago, Hendo said:

The only people who don't get this are either those who are consistently negative or post builders like the F Man. 

17 hours ago, Hendo said:

Ok shull. I'll bite.

On a thread you started in general nonsense, under the title "it's good to be gammon", you posted a series of videos.

In one, a guy standing in front of a union jack, claims he's not racist but says he hopes Megan Markle f**ks off and decribes a journalist as a "brown racist".

In another, a guy links child abuse as being mainly carried out by Asian grooming gangs and refutes a journalist disputing it because "he's a Muslim".

In a third, a guy claims there's no such thing as institutional racism.

That's even before I get to your love for Tommy Robinson.

Now give me evidence of ME being racist. 

Then go back and watch all videos posted and try comprehend them correctly. 

Awfully kind of you to bite.

I would demand Morelos, among others be booted out of Scottish Football. 

Hendo would say I was being racist. 

I would say  my comment is 100% not racist. 

This is Hendo's mentality. 

Hendo is thick and has a vile and dangerous mouth. 

He should be apologising, not biting. 

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

Now give me evidence of ME being racist. 

Then go back and watch all videos posted and try comprehend them correctly. 

Awfully kind of you to bite.

There are 9 pages on the thread displaying shulls' racism. I've not gone through it all as it leaves me feeling quite grubby.

However, one of the most recent videos you posted was David Starkey, being asked the question "what do we do about Islam" (which I wasn't aware we actually needed to do anything about) who went into a rant about West Indian men committing knife crime and how "the first blackface i met was when I was 19, he was a public schoolboy dipped in chocolate".

So, shull, is that racism? And if it is, why are you posting these vile videos, unless you yourself are a racist? 

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

There are 9 pages on the thread displaying shulls' racism. I've not gone through it all as it leaves me feeling quite grubby.

However, one of the most recent videos you posted was David Starkey, being asked the question "what do we do about Islam" (which I wasn't aware we actually needed to do anything about) who went into a rant about West Indian men committing knife crime and how "the first blackface i met was when I was 19, he was a public schoolboy dipped in chocolate".

So, shull, is that racism? And if it is, why are you posting these vile videos, unless you yourself are a racist? 

Quote me, where I have been racist. 

You are clearly very thick on account of what you're posting. 

Islam is not a Race, incidentally. 

I have not been racist anywhere on this Forum. 

So, watch your vile mouth of accusation. 

Try watching videos in context. 

44 minutes ago, shull said:

Quote me, where I have been racist. 

You are clearly very thick on account of what you're posting. 

Islam is not a Race, incidentally. 

I have not been racist anywhere on this Forum. 

So, watch your vile mouth of accusation. 

Try watching videos in context. 

Aye, nae bother. You're not racist, you just happen to promote the views of people who are racist? Is that really you're argument? FFS.

41 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Aye, nae bother. You're not racist, you just happen to promote the views of people who are racist? Is that really you're argument? FFS.

I don't promote anybody that's racist. 

I haven't been racist. 

Stick your apology. 

You're too brainless to read and understand anything that is posted under my name. 

Feel free though, in future or presently, to post me being  racist. 

4 hours ago, Hendo said:

What are you, the Witchfinder General? 

In case it escaped your attention, this thread is about the Current Form Table. May I suggest you continue your inquisition in a relevant thread? Thank you. 

55 minutes ago, W6er said:

What are you, the Witchfinder General? 

In case it escaped your attention, this thread is about the Current Form Table. May I suggest you continue your inquisition in a relevant thread? Thank you. 

It was shull who asked me to give him evidence of his racism, which I duly did. I'll now confine my comments to the threads where the forum racist is explicitly racist.