Nine Pounds Is Plenty

shull

Sorry the title disnae rhyme. 

Nine pounds should be the adult admission price for top senior football matches in Scotland. 

Mass boycott seems to be the best way to achieve it. 

NOT BY PROTESTING WITH A TWENTY'S PLENTY BANNER AFTER THE PROTESTERS HAVE FECKING PAID IN. 

No wonder Freethinker was pissing himself laughing at a few rebels on the TWENTY'S PLENTY Thread in the Main Forum. 

Twenty pounds is still extortion. 

2 hours ago, shull said:

Sorry the title disnae rhyme. 

Nine pounds should be the adult admission price for top senior football matches in Scotland. 

Mass boycott seems to be the best way to achieve it. 

NOT BY PROTESTING WITH A TWENTY'S PLENTY BANNER AFTER THE PROTESTERS HAVE FECKING PAID IN. 

No wonder Freethinker was pissing himself laughing at a few rebels on the TWENTY'S PLENTY Thread in the Main Forum. 

Twenty pounds is still extortion. 

Not sure what force or threats are being used by clubs as ways of extortion, and given we offered the cheapest season ticket at 240 i reckon is decent value for the season Screenshot_20191105-120607_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d912c048e800d5a2f6d4a90300f8c37e.jpg

Screenshot_20191105-120719_Google.jpg

Supporters love their Club and the hardcore are heavily addicted to getting their fix on a Saturday. 

The Clubs know they will shut up and pay up. 

It hurt me boycotting away matches since 2002. I got my fix via season ticket for home matches although I felt like a hypocrite attending but still moaning about general prices. 

Not anymore. 

I have fecked the habit and I am now cleansed. 

EMOTIONAL EXTORTION FOR ME HAS CEASED. 

NINE IS FINE. 

33 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

Not sure what force or threats are being used by clubs as ways of extortion, and given we offered the cheapest season ticket at 240 i reckon is decent value for the season Screenshot_20191105-120607_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d912c048e800d5a2f6d4a90300f8c37e.jpg

Screenshot_20191105-120719_Google.jpg

St Mirren Football Club charge Adults £22 and £27 per league match. 

Season Ticket Holders have to pay extra for Cup Ties. 

If you dinnae like it. 

PAY IN TO MATCH 

Hold up a protest banner. 

Wait for refund. 

Ha ha ha ha ha 

NINE IS FINE 

Perfect time and scenario for Sevco and Celtic fans to help fans of the 40 Diddy Clubs. 

Both are forever moaning about getting ripped off for tickets. 

Scottish League Cup Final in December. 

Prices for adults between 

£35 and £45.

For once and before they go, both sectarian fans should tell the SPFL to feck off with their prices and... 

LEAVE HAMPDEN PARK EMPTY FOR THE FINAL. 

If they did I would proudly wear a half n half Sevco and Celtic scarf. 

Ah wid. 

Just now, gstretchuk said:

Why £15? Still totally overpriced for the garbage on offer...

In an ideal world cheaper, but £15 would bring more punters in and the club definitely wouldn't go any lower. I'd make it a whole league thing where very team had to agree to charge £15.

3 hours ago, Doakes said:

What was everyone's thoughts on the visual protest on Saturday?

Got a largely positive reaction on social media platforms, but interested to get thoughts / feedback

Ann Budge says thanks for all the £29's :lol:

She stated next season it will be over £30 to cover the cost of cleaning up the paper mess of the North Bank Brigade.

YE CANNAE PROTEST ABOUT HIGH PRICES AFTER PAYING IN.

AND TWENTY POUNDS IS FECKING EXTORTIONATE ALSO.

:lol:

THE PROTEST WASNT REALLY ABOUT PRICES, IT WAS ABOUT THE NORTH BANK BRIGADE :lol:

13 hours ago, shull said:

She stated next season it will be over £30 to cover the cost of cleaning up the paper mess of the North Bank Brigade.

THE PROTEST WASNT REALLY ABOUT PRICES, IT WAS ABOUT THE NORTH BANK BRIGADE :lol:

Need to remember North Bank full of silly wee school boys like Baz who are easily influenced...bunch of wee guys who get in for child prices...

21 hours ago, shull said:

It's amusing that you can't argue on the main forum so have to drag people into your bin :lol: 

You can protest anything you want in any way that you want

You can pay into an event but still believe that the prices are too high

I feel £20 would be fair, hence backing the campaign

Feel free to bring along a "9 is fine" banner if you'd like to go a step further 

£20 is realistic , it would match what has already happened in England following a similar campaign

20 to see Liverpool v Man City 

20 to see St Mirren v Ross County 

So it should be.. 

20 to see Arthurlie v Neilston ? 

I won't be paying in to protest about high pricing. That would be insane. 

Come back in the Bin when NINE POUNDS IS THE GATE PRICE. 

That will be so fine. 

Absolutely no workings whatsoever. 

Just 50 years experience  of watching football. 

Presently it is dross and not worth 23 pounds more than the Juniors. 

Using inflation indicators will take mid 80's prices of around 2.50 up to 8 or 9 pounds for 2019.

1 hour ago, shull said:

20 to see Liverpool v Man City 

20 to see St Mirren v Ross County 

So it should be.. 

20 to see Arthurlie v Neilston ? 

I won't be paying in to protest about high pricing. That would be insane. 

Come back in the Bin when NINE POUNDS IS THE GATE PRICE. 

That will be so fine. 

The English Premiership has a £30 cap for away fans. Average price to go see Liverpool vs Man City is anywhere between £37 and £450 (if you go for hospitality, possibly even more through sites like viagogo)

7 minutes ago, Doakes said:

The English Premiership has a £30 cap for away fans. Average price to go see Liverpool vs Man City is anywhere between £37 and £450 (if you go for hospitality, possibly even more through sites like viagogo)

In my case. 

Vianofeckinggogo.

Given a few years notice for Clubs to get their finances in order, nine will be fine. 

Especially with 40 Clubs part time with the players getting what they deserve which is very little if anything at all. 

Our product is particularly shite. 

32 minutes ago, shull said:

Given a few years notice for Clubs to get their finances in order, nine will be fine. 

Especially with 40 Clubs part time with the players getting what they deserve which is very little if anything at all. 

Our product is particularly shite. 

I just don't see how the maths works on that

Lets say 6,000 people pay an average of £9 (assuming there's no longer concessions available, since it's so cheap)

That's £54,000 you're taking in per game, in comparison to an average of say around £16 (factoring in concessions) at the moment - £96,000 per game

Multiply that across the season....

Average game at the moment is £22 for adults, so reducing it to £20 wouldn't hurt us that much - and you would hopefully get a bit of an increase in numbers once word gets round that every game is no more than £20 

Also means that clubs like Hearts can't rip off our loyal away support, as it's capped at every ground 

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Lets say 6,000 people pay an average of £9 (assuming there's no longer concessions available, since it's so cheap)

That's £54,000 you're taking in per game, in comparison to an average of say around £16 (factoring in concessions) at the moment - £96,000 per game

Average game at the moment is £22 for adults, so reducing it to £20 wouldn't hurt us that much - and you would hopefully get a bit of an increase in numbers once word gets round that every game is no more than £20 

Also means that clubs like Hearts can't rip off our loyal away support, as it's capped at every ground 

£4.50 for concessions

Under 5's - free

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Some call it math now rather than maths.

Dunno where that came from.

• 4 weeks later...