Ross Wallace

4 minutes ago, insaintee said:

definitely would

not sure what he's like now but was a sort of Graham Carey type. Did well in the middleish english leagues. Could play left back or give us more width and penetration in midfield 

He's got 'Alan Gow' syndrome written all over him. Not played a full game this season, last got 6 mins in August. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Really?

you saying Hammil hadnt played a full game in half a season?

Adam Hammill has only played 9 full games since he left us, and prior to joining us was struggling to get into the team at Barnsley, had been left out of the squad for 6 games in a row

42 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Adam Hammill has only played 9 full games since he left us, and prior to joining us was struggling to get into the team at Barnsley, had been left out of the squad for 6 games in a row

Lets assume we sign Wallace, it would likely be half a season since his last game which was a sub for 6 minutes..!

now of course he could sign and put in a performance or two, but is he, as it stands better than what we have in midfield? For me no..! Paying him to sit on the bench, or on the physios table would be a wasted wage imo. He is 34..! Ffs 

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Lets assume we sign Wallace, it would likely be half a season since his last game which was a sub for 6 minutes..!

now of course he could sign and put in a performance or two, but is he, as it stands better than what we have in midfield? For me no..! Paying him to sit on the bench, or on the physios table would be a wasted wage imo. He is 34..! Ffs 

Can I ask where you watched Ross to make a judgement on his performances being poor against what we already have ? Or is this a pulled out of fresh air assumption? If Goodwin signs him then I will go with that. 

2 hours ago, magnus said:

Bring back Hammill 👍😉

I would rather have Dreyer, but he has only played 3 times in Holland this season so far from what I gather...

12 minutes ago, billyg said:

Could well be. Goodwin and Wallace were youngsters at Parkhead together , around 2000 ! 

I think you have hit the nail on the head - Goodwin is using Ross to justify becoming our player manager...  😁

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Can I ask where you watched Ross to make a judgement on his performances being poor against what we already have ? Or is this a pulled out of fresh air assumption? If Goodwin signs him then I will go with that. 

Can i ask where i suggested his performances were poor? You got nothing better to do? Is he better than we have? Do we have room to carry multiple midfielders?

You dont trust Jim Goodwin why not say that in the first place. 
Again.. where have I said that?
Jeez you are going a bit 'Baz' on us now shouting down anyone who has their own opinion.
If you think 34 year old Wallace who hasn't played 90 mins since last May is the answer good for you. That's your opinion, which you are entitled to.

18 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Why are you so against him? He's got experience in the EPL, should be more than good enough for us if he is fit. If not, can play a part where required and adds some experience to the dressing room