Ross Wallace

My hope is that he could be the guy that creates in wide positions , a bit like what we expected from Kyle McAllister . He can play his way to fitness over the next few months , but could still be effective for parts of the game whilst he does that.
A bit of a luxury imo adding yet another midfielder when it's a scorer and left back we need. If he gets the Jersey let's see what he's got.
On another note! Does this mean they know they f**ked up buying the ever injured McAllister?

On 11/6/2019 at 11:14 AM, Lord Pityme said:

Is he better than we have got in that position? I.e. Magennis, Flynn, Foley, Andreu, McAllister etc...

2 seasons back he was better than the lot of them. Think he would be a decent signing if he shapes up. 

Don't think that's our main area of weakness though. At the moment I'd put funds into get 2 Premiership level strikers who can find the net !

12 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

A bit of a luxury imo adding yet another midfielder when it's a scorer and left back we need. If he gets the Jersey let's see what he's got.
On another note! Does this mean they know they f**ked up buying the ever injured McAllister?

Not like you to be unable to let something go... JG confirmed he was fully fit when he joined, he also confirmed he's back in full training as of a couple weeks ago which indicates the latest injury wasn't linked/ as serious. 

I have the attention seeking moron on ignore but I see from posts being quoted he is raging at the thought of us signing Wallace. For that reason, and that reason only, I hope we sign him.

Actually, scratch that. I hope we offer him a deal but someone like St Johnstone swoop in and sign him instead. The seethe from a man angry that we've missed out on a player he didn't want us to sign in the first place will be quite the thing.

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
14 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
Aye he played left back plenty of times throughout his career. 

Apparently 13-14 years ago for Celtic. Yeah that sounds good.

He played left back many times for Sunderland, Preston and Burnley as well, as well as right back and on both wings on many occasions. 

16 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
On 11/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, bazil85 said:
Not like you to be unable to let something go... JG confirmed he was fully fit when he joined, he also confirmed he's back in full training as of a couple weeks ago which indicates the latest injury wasn't linked/ as serious. 

Where is the fully fit McAllister? Saving himself for the title run in?

No idea, maybe the new unrelated injury has reoccurred or something else has happened. We signed him when he was fully fit according to a Goody and the new injury was a back one. No one could have predicted that. Bad luck for him. 

No idea, maybe the new unrelated injury has reoccurred or something else has happened. We signed him when he was fully fit according to a Goody and the new injury was a back one. No one could have predicted that. Bad luck for him. 
But the player has said himself he will never be fully fit, he has a permanent injury/condition. That's why, sad to say this could be serious for him. So please stop insisting everything is ok, the lad is in trouble

On 11/9/2019 at 8:39 AM, Lord Pityme said:
On 11/8/2019 at 8:17 PM, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
Aye he played left back plenty of times throughout his career. 

Apparently 13-14 years ago for Celtic. Yeah that sounds good.

23 hours ago, norman said:

He played left back many times for Sunderland, Preston and Burnley as well, as well as right back and on both wings on many occasions. 

Norman has answered you for me. Thanks Norman.

I don’t think there is another poster on this forum who comments on so much that he has f**k all knowledge of. He seems to have this wee affliction that when he says something, or someone else says something that is in line with his silly wee agenda, it automatically becomes fact.

17 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

But the player has said himself he will never be fully fit, he has a permanent injury/condition. That's why, sad to say this could be serious for him. So please stop insisting everything is ok, the lad is in trouble

I already showed you this wasn’t correct & as stated by Goodwin, when he signed he was ‘fully fit’ you were shown to be wrong and bias, not for the first time. 

If the player has got current, serious fitness problems, it’s not something being presented by him or the club.