The General Election 2019

shull

I am guessing the Conservatives will romp it. 

Leaving the EU should follow in January. 

And we will then live happily ever after. 

Won't we ? 

I will demand to any future Government that all Britain's highways will be free of potholes and the despicable Sevco and Celtic are forcibly removed from Planet Earth. 

On 11/6/2019 at 10:34 PM, proudtobeabuddy said:

Whereas in Scotland the SNP will romp it and that's all that matters really....

Wondering how you work that out overall? Won't mean a thing as Scotland has own kid on parliament with no real power and will still be part of brexit and UK. All it means it Sturgeon will bleat on more about independence as SNP got majority in Scotland.

2 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Wondering how you work that out overall? Won't mean a thing as Scotland has own kid on parliament with no real power and will still be part of brexit and UK. All it means it Sturgeon will bleat on more about independence as SNP got majority in Scotland.

That's the idea yep...

1 hour ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

That's the idea yep...

The funny thing is the main party bleating about independence is the Tories. All their election leaflets in Scotland bang on more about the SNP and independence than the SNP themselves.

Does anyone actually know anything the Scottish Tories are planning to do, other than “vote us to stop the SNP”?

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

The funny thing is the main party bleating about independence is the Tories. All their election leaflets in Scotland bang on more about the SNP and independence than the SNP themselves.

Does anyone actually know anything the Scottish Tories are planning to do, other than “vote us to stop the SNP”?

The Scottish Tories are in disarray since Ruth Davidson left....  to bring up her family. Of course it just a mere coincidence that Bojo came to power just as she was leaving,  We all know his lovely politically correct views ....

9 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

The Scottish Tories are in disarray since Ruth Davidson left....  to bring up her family. Of course it just a mere coincidence that Bojo came to power just as she was leaving,  We all know his lovely politically correct views ....

Rooth the mooth knew it was time to go, Johnson coming in may have been the final straw (obviously as a Tory she needed to lie about the real reason, hence the family pish she spouted) but I think she also knew any snap election would be severely detrimental to the Tories in Scotland and it was easier to leave than face the reality. I’ve never known a politician to get as easy a ride as she has - all interviews with her were about her personal life, and absolutely f**k all to do with her “policies”. I use “policies” loosely as like the rest of the Scottish Tories, the only things she could say were “SNP”, “Independence” and “No referendum”.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 12:54 PM, shull said:

I am guessing the Conservatives will romp it. 

Leaving the EU should follow in January. 

And we will then live happily ever after. 

Won't we ? 

I will demand to any future Government that all Britain's highways will be free of potholes and the despicable Sevco and Celtic are forcibly removed from Planet Earth. 

Im voting Tory cause they make the rich richer, right up my street..come on Boris!