Building for future

gstretchuk

4 hours ago, shull said:

Shut the Club down and put us all out our misery.

The ba's bust

The baw burst a long long time ago where Scottish football is concerned...£30 a ticket to get in to watch absolute muppets🤣🤣🤣saying that only a muppet would pay that but justify it by saying "they are supporting team". What you need to ask yourself is how much your support is helping when Saints have lost last 7 away games🤣🤣🤣£25 for a 3 match package is a fair deal for fans...

On 11/7/2019 at 7:49 AM, gstretchuk said:

We have s goalie who wishes to leave and has stated has been in talks with Sevco whilst still a Saints player. If Jim is building for future drop him until his contract ends. You don't see your future at Saints so don't want to see u in goals...don't care how good you are!

How many of our players see their future at Saints. 

On 11/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, gstretchuk said:

The baw burst a long long time ago where Scottish football is concerned...£30 a ticket to get in to watch absolute muppets🤣🤣🤣saying that only a muppet would pay that but justify it by saying "they are supporting team". What you need to ask yourself is how much your support is helping when Saints have lost last 7 away games🤣🤣🤣£25 for a 3 match package is a fair deal for fans...

On 11/7/2019 at 12:48 PM, gstretchuk said:

The banner "twentys plenty" absolutely cracks me up🤣🤣🤣after paying £30 to get in...🙈🙈🙈hang your heads in shame!

What the hell has both of the above got to do with an employee(our goalkeeper) telling his employer(St Mirren Fc) he is leaving when his contract is up, just like any employee does when they are looking to leave their current employment. Oh that's right it has absolutely hee haw to do with the actual thread you started but just can't help yourself and your doppelganger drop the same innate diatribe in anywhere possible, 

49 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

You spend an inordinate amount of time in here and your overuse of the word "diatribe" suggests you only recently found out what it means.

I can go anywhere i choose to on the forum didnt realise i needed permission, and i learnt that word years ago in school at least its better than ha ha as a stand alone post, or post for the sake of it. I actually make an effort to retort to posts 

2 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

I can go anywhere i choose to on the forum didnt realise i needed permission, and i learnt that word years ago in school at least its better than ha ha as a stand alone post, or post for the sake of it. I actually make an effort to retort to posts 

And i can post what i want in here when i want wee guy!

• 2 months later...

We have s goalie who wishes to leave and has stated has been in talks with Sevco whilst still a Saints player. If Jim is building for future drop him until his contract ends. You don't see your future at Saints so don't want to see u in goals...don't care how good you are!

It was encouraging to see Jim Goodwin talking about building for the future with players on longer contracts. 

• 2 years later...

This was posted in July 2019. Moving up to date we have Jack Alnwick in a similar position being linked with other clubs as his contract runs out. What to do?