Football game for those not quite ready to give up !

I had posted this on the Black and white army footy thread , it was pointed out that some might not look at that thread as it doesn’t involve them . So here it is, if anyone is keen.  

Back on here for a short spell with a proposition.  We currently play 8 a side at the Dome on Monday and Wednesday .

I am considering setting up a game at the Dome for those of a certain vintage and wanted to see if the appetite is there for it.

There is a free slot at the dome on a Thursday 9:30 - 10-30 for a Regular game . Was thinking perhaps over 45s or over 50s ( yet to be decided).   Would like to have a pool of players we could use in the same way we do for the other games.

if you are interested , please pm me  in the first instance so I can gauge whether this is something worth setting up. 

The sooner the better please . 👍

Brian . 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:02 AM, Callum Gilhooley said:

I had posted this on the Black and white army footy thread , it was pointed out that some might not look at that thread as it doesn’t involve them . So here it is, if anyone is keen.  

Back on here for a short spell with a proposition.  We currently play 8 a side at the Dome on Monday and Wednesday .

I am considering setting up a game at the Dome for those of a certain vintage and wanted to see if the appetite is there for it.

There is a free slot at the dome on a Thursday 9:30 - 10-30 for a Regular game . Was thinking perhaps over 45s or over 50s ( yet to be decided).   Would like to have a pool of players we could use in the same way we do for the other games.

if you are interested , please pm me  in the first instance so I can gauge whether this is something worth setting up. 

The sooner the better please . 👍

Brian . 

Bumped again for those who may have missed it.   If you know anyone who may be interested but don’t post on here , please pass it on. 
Ta. Brian