Scott & McPherson

On 11/13/2019 at 10:23 AM, cockles1987 said:

I must apologise for bringing facts to this.

Screenshot_20191113-100818_Chrome.jpegScreenshot_20191113-101558_Chrome.jpeg

What facts would that be?

He was pain free and fully fit when he was on loan with us before the summer and yet how many 90 minutes did he play for us then. (Answer... 5 or 6 full 90 minutes in half a season!) He was clearly struggling by the end of the season again in the double-header against Dundee United and a couple of games a week towards the end of the split and extra time in the play off final second leg (just checked he was subbed before extra time due to looking well and truly goosed)... and he only started playing 90 minutes after Dreyer got injured with a handful of games left!

Given that this season he has had 1 game where he played for 87 minutes (Livingston) I would say the jury must be out on whether he is past all his historic injury problems.

He wasn't fully fit when he played for us before summer. OK mentioned on a couple of occasions how we needed to manage Kyle's groin injury by resting him for certain games.

What facts would that be?
He was pain free and fully fit when he was on loan with us before the summer and yet how many 90 minutes did he play for us then. (Answer... 5 or 6 full 90 minutes in half a season!) He was clearly struggling by the end of the season again in the double-header against Dundee United and a couple of games a week towards the end of the split and extra time in the play off final second leg (just checked he was subbed before extra time due to looking well and truly goosed)... and he only started playing 90 minutes after Dreyer got injured with a handful of games left!
Given that this season he has had 1 game where he played for 87 minutes (Livingston) I would say the jury must be out on whether he is past all his historic injury problems.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

You've debunked nothing. 

Your attempt at semantics is ridiculous . :1eye

As I've explained the DR article rebuts your POV. :1eye

You've already admitted misrepresentation in this thread :1eye

yep made an assumption - End of Story!

You threw yourself under a bus to defend GLSs "Masterplan" which he had the common sense to walk away from - LMFAO! :lol:

Your MO is clear for all to see and yet you continue with it - you still owe me an apology for the above misrepresentation and doing the same in the DoF/TD thread.

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5145 posts of semantics evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.

It always back to the TD role that in GLSs words was to be a constant presence and GMs words the major part is recruitment - on their own terms the TD failed this summer.

20 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

It always back to the TD role that in GLSs words was to be a constant presence and GMs words the major part is recruitment - on their own terms the TD failed this summer.

So you agree at no stage did GLS line out the specific parameters of failure for Gus role, recruitment being a ‘big part of it’ does not mean it will be a failure if recruitment slows down even slightly in event of a managerial change or that ‘constant presence’ means he’d have full control over transfer signing activity? Again progress. 

Now Please note the exact, unwavering terms you mean & refer to where they’re documented? If you can’t do that, it’ll be yet another step forward in you being debunked. 

39 minutes ago, FTOF said:

He wasn't fully fit when he played for us before summer. OK mentioned on a couple of occasions how we needed to manage Kyle's groin injury by resting him for certain games.

That was the point I was making; i.e. if he was fully fit why did he only play 5 or 6 games in half a season and in 2 or 3 of them he looked as if his legs had gone well before the end of the game. This season he has played 1 whole 90 minutes (almost) and we're midway through November.

Would love to see Kyle do well for us - even if he got his confidence and fitness back and played for 60 minutes, 25 league games a season he could make a big difference. So far he hasn't looked as if he has been fit since the summer or confident.

That was the point I was making; i.e. if he was fully fit why did he only play 5 or 6 games in half a season and in 2 or 3 of them he looked as if his legs had gone well before the end of the game. This season he has played 1 whole 90 minutes (almost) and we're midway through November.
Would love to see Kyle do well for us - even if he got his confidence and fitness back and played for 60 minutes, 25 league games a season he could make a big difference. So far he hasn't looked as if he has been fit since the summer or confident.
Feel sorry for the buds who swallowed the "Fake News" headlines that Kyle was fully fit. I just do not understand why any respectful employer would put so much undue pressure on an individual to perform, whilst they are patently unable to do so? It's a form of harassment.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:
16 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Feel sorry for the buds who swallowed the "Fake News" headlines that Kyle was fully fit. I just do not understand why any respectful employer would put so much undue pressure on an individual to perform, whilst they are patently unable to do so? It's a form of harassment.

The LPM view - Kyle McAllister should have been thrown on the football scrap heap, he should have ended his career and no club should ever take a risk in him or any other player that has struggled with injuries & has to be treated a bit differently to retain his fitness. 

Shocking and pathetic 

16 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Make your mind up - earlier in the week you stated you were "whooshing" us when you were called out for stating fans had been "hoodwinked" by the club in relation to the McAllister signing yet you state very similar again today. I would say swallowing fake news and hoodwinked are pretty much the same. You don't half make up some crap on here to justify your agenda.

Just to be clear I wasn't hoodwinked (and you were whooshing no one) or swallowing fake news when we announced the permanent signing of Kyle. As a fan I knew exactly what we were getting and I expect the vast majority did too.  No one needs your fake pseudo sorrow !

Make your mind up - earlier in the week you stated you were "whooshing" us when you were called out for stating fans had been "hoodwinked" by the club in relation to the McAllister signing yet you state very similar again today. I would say swallowing fake news and hoodwinked are pretty much the same. You don't half make up some crap on here to justify your agenda.
Just to be clear I wasn't hoodwinked (and you were whooshing no one) or swallowing fake news when we announced the permanent signing of Kyle. As a fan I knew exactly what we were getting and I expect the vast majority did too.  No one needs your fake pseudo sorrow !

So was he "fully fit" as the club informed the support when he signed?

Or did you not believe the club?

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You are FOOLY fit !  Broken record from broken clown  🤡   - give it a rest  :moony2

Why is it you ignore the arguments which show your arguments to be dumb, and you just keep thumping out the same cr*p over and over and over.   :nerd

LEARN TO READ and then take a class in comprehension !  :hammer

See the reply above from Guinness - think he says it all.  Any fan with half a brain knew exactly what we were getting. We saw him the season before and we made our own minds up.  Get in touch with GLS / TF / JG if you think you have been "hoodwinked" or swallowed "fake news" we have heard it all for months now ad infinitum.

See the reply above from Guinness - think he says it all.  Any fan with half a brain knew exactly what we were getting. We saw him the season before and we made our own minds up.  Get in touch with GLS / TF / JG if you think you have been "hoodwinked" or swallowed "fake news" we have heard it all for months now ad infinitum.
So you're saying the club paid for a player they knew would struggle to get on the park, and the support were all cool with assurances he was fully fit, despite knowing that he really wasn't....
Well that's cleared things up!
Now is Alan Gow available in the January window to compliment Kyle?

So you're saying the club paid for a player they knew would struggle to get on the park, and the support were all cool with assurances he was fully fit, despite knowing that he really wasn't....

Taking pleasure in tanking a SMFC player, worst still a young man. thinking he should give up on his dream and no club should go near him.

Would love to say a new low for this poster but we all know that isn’t true.  

I’d find it hard to believe that the club knew that McAllister had a chronic injury that would limit his playing time and still give him a lengthy contract......... that just doesn’t make sense.
Going on his contribution last season I was happy with the permanent signing. Hindsight I guess.

I’d find it hard to believe that the club knew that McAllister had a chronic injury that would limit his playing time and still give him a lengthy contract......... that just doesn’t make sense.
Going on his contribution last season I was happy with the permanent signing. Hindsight I guess.
Mate he had it on arrival at Derby, and he has said it something he will always suffer from. I get that clubs will want to try and manage it as ge is such a standout player when fit, but we've barely seen him like that this season or last.

17 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
19 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

Mate he had it on arrival at Derby, and he has said it something he will always suffer from. I get that clubs will want to try and manage it as ge is such a standout player when fit, but we've barely seen him like that this season or last.

Finally admitting to being wrong in his criticism of SMFC for signing back the player. 

Not disagreeing with you chap.
I’m none too clued up on his fitness or lack off when he joined Derby to be honest. As you say, he hasn’t kicked a ball this season and if he’s going to be on the physio’s table more than on the park then I’d say it’s been money down the drain. Money that could have been used to bring in another player.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:34 PM, bazil85 said:

So you agree at no stage did GLS line out the specific parameters of failure for Gus role, recruitment being a ‘big part of it’ does not mean it will be a failure if recruitment slows down even slightly in event of a managerial change or that ‘constant presence’ means he’d have full control over transfer signing activity? Again progress. 

Now Please note the exact, unwavering terms you mean & refer to where they’re documented? If you can’t do that, it’ll be yet another step forward in you being debunked. 

GLS said we "had learned lessons" and that we had "a plan but lacked the "manpower to tackle and implement it".

We hired GM and then clearly had the man (sic) to tackle and implement it and that man said that a "major part of said role was recruitment" and that again clearly didn't happen in the summer a fact that was acknowledged by GLS when he said we were currently "behind the curve" due to this. There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus and I and others am LMFAO at you!!!! :lol:  @Wendy Saintss  End of Story

Your continued arguments to the contrary are sycophantic and outside of the maniacs in The Sin Bin amongst the most negative posts on the site. You've misrepresented me on more than one occasion and in this thread tried to justify it on the grounds of my general "negative" attitude which I don't accept.

Like I said earlier Flipper your tactic of attritional posting is no longer going to work with me - please note, in exact unwavering terms that I will continue to match you in terms of obstinacy.

Bazil85 - yep made an assumption

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5154 posts of semantics arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations. 

23 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

GLS said we "had learned lessons" and that we had "a plan but lacked the "manpower to tackle and implement it".

Any reason why you left out the word define? 

We hired GM and then clearly had the man (sic) to tackle and implement it and that man said that a "major part of said role was recruitment" and that again clearly didn't happen in the summer a fact that was acknowledged by GLS when he said we were currently "behind the curve" due to this. There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus and I and others am LMFAO at you!!!! :lol: 

So yet again we’re in agreement, at no point throughout any of this was there even a remote indication that any interruption to recruitment in the event of a managerial change would result in an automatic fail for Gis? 

Your continued arguments to the contrary are sycophantic and outside of the maniacs in The Sin Bin amongst the most negative posts on the site. You've misrepresented me on more than one occasion and in this thread tried to justify it on the grounds of my general "negative" attitude which I don't accept.

More deflection, i’ll Ask again, show where I have misinterpreted you? I have clearly shown where you’re wrong on your claims regarding Gus role. No positivity or negativity in that, you’re just wrong  

Like I said earlier Flipper your tactic of attritional posting is no longer going to work with me - please note, in exact unwavering terms that I will continue to match you in terms of obstinacy.

Shame you can’t  match me in terms of evidence for a claim, you’d maybe add value to this subject if you could. 

34 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Mr. Negative replies - GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes:

There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus and I and others am LMFAO at you!!!! :lol:

Bazil85 - yep made an assumption

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5155 posts of arrogance, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.  :lol: 

Just us nutters again! :lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
46 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:
Just us nutters again! emoji38.png

Probably the best post you've made on this thread

If you're wondering what it's all about it essentially started over whether Breadner, Erhahon & Cammy MacPherson should be described as core squad members (Baz's view) or development players (mine).

Obviously it's degenerated a bit! :rolleyes:

Edited by Bud the Baker

47 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Just us nutters again! :lol:

Mr. Negative replies - GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes:

He said we were behind not that we failed, behind where we wanted to be, not that Gus had failed in his job role. Negative spin from you, then a common argument technique used in lieu of evidence, clear for all to see. 

There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus and I and others am LMFAO at you!!!! :lol:

I didn’t, you saying things doesn’t make them true. 

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5155 posts of arrogance, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.  :lol: 

Your Deflection continues, see above ^^^