Scott & McPherson

8 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

If you're wondering what it's all about it essentially started over whether Breadner, Erhahon & Cammy MacPherson should be described as core squad members (Baz's view) or development players (mine).

Obviously it's degenerated a bit! :rolleyes:

Your view seemed to be that we only have an 18/19 man squad because Goody doesn’t trust those players as part of a squad. Backtrack noted 👍

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Selective quoting again Baz! :lol:

Like I said Mr. Negative, GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes:

There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus and I and others am LMFAO at you!!!! :lol:

Bazil85 - yep made an assumption

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5156 posts of hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.  :lol: 

Back to us nutters again Flipper! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Back to us nutters again Flipper! :lol:

Saying we are behind the curve is not an admittance that an individual at the club has failed in a job they took. 😂😂😂

you come up with the most convoluted outcome, of what amounts to roughly four sentences. then use the very common deflection technique of diverting the negativity.  Many have done before on here, doesn’t change facts about this debate. 

Gus job wasn’t defined & job competencies weren’t made public 👍

GLS never said we failed 👍

you've failed to show anywhere that suggests Goodwin wouldn’t be confident in using the young squad players if required 👍

You are hiding from showing where I owe an apology 👍

you're hiding from anywhere I have backtracked in two stand arrangement 👍

around we go and you haven’t managed to progress on a single one of your points 😅

Edited by bazil85

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Of the three development players only MacPherson has featured since August when Waters was unavailable - all of this in a team that has fought it's way to the bottom of the division . :1eye 

Like I said Mr. Negative, GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes:

There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus and I and others am LMFAO at you!!!! :lol:

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5159 posts of delusion, hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.  :lol: 

Still just us nutters again Flipper! :lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker

12 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Still just us nutters again Flipper! :lol:

- We play an 11 player sport, naturally some players will play more than others, typical of most clubs. 

- Show me where he said the words ‘we failed’ if I plan on running a marathon next year and I’m a wee bit behind with my training after a couple months does that mean I have failed? 😂 deflection technique again noted

- Still not even sure what you mean about the master plan 

- why you keep sharing that in red I don’t know, I’ve said several times it’s a point we agree on 

repetition without addressing questions - generally a sign of defeat in debating 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Everyone of my posts has contained fresh information and it's not as if you're saying anything new or that hasn't been undercut by the words of our Chairman or the selections of our manager! :1eye

Like I said Mr. Negative, GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes: You clearly are evin if you're not prepared to admit it. :rolleyes:

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5160 posts of conceit, hubris, bluster, delusion, hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.  :lol: 

As I say just us nutters left! :lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker

10 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

As I say just us nutters left! :lol:

Everyone of my posts has contained fresh information and it's not as if you're saying anything new or that hasn't been undercut by the words of our Chairman or the selections of our manager! :1eye

Not true, you haven't added any value and the chairman hasn't once said Gus failed in his role. 

Like I said Mr. Negative, GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes: You clearly are evin if you're not prepared to admit it. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying he's a liar, I am challenging you on this point. Where did he say it has "failed?" Again please remember being behind where you want to be at a point isn't the same as failing. Feel free to admit yo are wrong and he never used the word "failed" though... Maybe your pride will get in the way like it did when you were wrong on the two stand arrangement though?

Repeating nonsense isn't "fresh information"

Still a point of agreement, I'm glad you centralise the only point you have made that has been backed up. Unfortunately for you, it's a point I intended to make, ouch.

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5160 posts of conceit, hubris, bluster, delusion, hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.  :lol: 

Let's pick a few of these and see if you can back them up? No doubt you will just continue with your copy and paste debating technique though, something I have already pointed out the clear weaknesses in. 

The gift that keeps on giving - the Prince of Pomposity returns! :lol: 

There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus and I'm LMFAO at you!!!! :lol:

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5162 posts of pomposity, conceit, hubris, bluster, delusion, hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.  :lol: 

False allegations, you've admitted it directly above in large red font! :1eye:1eye:1eye

Still just us nutters left! :lol::lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker

27 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

False allegations, you've admitted it directly above in large red font! :1eye:1eye:1eye

27 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Still waiting on you quoting where GLS has said Gus failed in his role? He said behind the curve, that isn't the same as categorical failure. 

Clearly can't explain the "under the bus" comment, deflection again noted.

Deflection noted when asked to explain words used as well

I never went anywhere, deflection daft this post. 

False allegations, you've admitted it directly above in

Assumptions based on your previous negative responses are not the same as false allegations, you've as good as admitted I was right regarding you taking the fully OK side based on your previous comments. 

Yip funny the guy who started this attempt at subterfuge has dropped off the radar and you two have argued it out to the death !

They Gus and Gordon, will both be here for a fair while into the future - I for one am hoping it brings more positives than negatives for St. Mirren 

Your lack of self-awareness continues to amaze and delight me! :lol::lol:

An assumption is a false allegation when it's 1) false and 2) an allegation! :1eye

There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus and I'm LMFAO!!!!!! :lol:

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5164 posts of boasting, pomposity, conceit, hubris, bluster, delusion, hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.  :lol: 

Large red font! :1eye:1eye:1eye

Still just us nutters left! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

My assumption was correct - "I think OK tried to bounce GLS into changing their agreement and lost his job for this."

"GLS admitted the TD role had failed" Please quote the article where he references the failure of the TD role specifically?

There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus and I'm LMFAO! - Still not willing to explain what this means, deflection noted

The continuation of posting the same thing and ignoring questions supports my stance you have nothing left to debate with. Good effort but it's yet another failure from you. 

Just keep digging that entitled to make assumptions/false allegations hole.  :1eye 

As I've said in my last 10 or so posts GLS admitted the TD role failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve". :1eye

Our continuation of posting the same thing and ignoring the other's questions supports the stance we have nothing left to debate with, yet another failure from you - keep 'em coming! :1eye

7 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Irrelevant you're resorting to semantics yet again Mr. Negative, GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes: 

There was no Masterplan, you threw yourself under the bus - LMFAO!!!!!! :lol:  

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5167 posts of irrelevance, egomania, boasting, pomposity, conceit, hubris, bluster, delusion, hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations

Large red font! :1eye:1eye:1eye:1eye

Still just us nutters left! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

So do you have any rebuttal to the many points I've beaten you on? A quote from an interview, a stat, a reference? Anything?

Are you willing to confirm the points that I have told you I have no clue what you're on about? (the apology/ thrown under the bus) 

There are more than a million words in the English language and many ways to make express a  point GLS saying "behind the curve" is just a comparatively mild way of saying the TD role was a failure this summer - you trying to argue otherwise is sophistry "the use of clever but false arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving". It's not my fault you threw yourself under a bus for him - LMFAO :lol:

Our continuation of posting the same thing and ignoring the other's questions supports the stance we have nothing left to debate with, yet another failure from you - keep 'em coming! :1eye

7 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Irrelevant you're resorting to semantics yet again Mr. Negative, GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes: 

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5173 (and rising) posts of irrelevance, asinine egomania, boasting, pomposity, conceit, hubris, bluster, delusion, hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.

Still just us nutters left! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

There are more than a million words in the English language and many ways to make express a  point GLS saying "behind the curve" is just a comparatively mild way of saying the TD role was a failure this summer - you trying to argue otherwise is sophistry "the use of clever but false arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving". It's not my fault you threw yourself under a bus for him - LMFAO :lol:

Still just us nutters left! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Show evidence that this was directly linked to Gus role at the club? It isn't in the interview, he has never said he was fully responsible for recruitment & even the smallest hold-up wold result in failure and we have an interview from Gus himself saying his role was largely guided by what the manager wants. There is literally nothing that ties your point together here.

Again refusal to answer my question on what you mean by "threw under the bus" deflection continues. 

I am not ignoring your questions, ask me a question and I'll answer it. Can't say the same for you though as I have asked you several you have ignored. A very common deflection technique that indicates a beaten stance. Good effort and admire your persistence but still a fail. 

Just now, DougJamie said:

You two nutters, remind of the Brexit carry on...………….. but please don't let this continue another 3 years ………………. shutthefeckup#

Feel free to leave us to it if you don't like it. It doesn't impact your life and no one is making you click on this specific thread.

I have answered your questions many, many times, you chose to disagree with them which is your prerogative, but as I say it does not mean that I have not answered all of your questions many to many (sic) times - once again you are wrong! :1eye

You are being naïve and deceitful in your replies, so I think I'll add both to the list of adjectives used to describe you. :lol:

Once more Mr. Negative, GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes: 

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5178 (and rising) posts of deceit, naivety, irrelevance, asinine egomania, boasting, pomposity, conceit, hubris, bluster, delusion, hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.

Another round of posting the same old, same old supports the POV we have nothing left to debate with, yet another failure from you - keep 'em coming! :1eye

11 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I have answered your questions many, many times, you chose to disagree with them which is your prerogative, but as I say it does not mean that I have not answered all of your questions many to many (sic) times - once again you are wrong! :1eye

You are being naïve and deceitful in your replies, so I think I'll add both to the list of adjectives used to describe you. :lol:

Another round of posting the same old, same old supports the POV we have nothing left to debate with, yet another failure from you - keep 'em coming! :1eye

Where did I double flip on the two stand arrangement? 

Where specifically did I write something that has resulted in you thinking you're owed an apology?

Where did GLS specifically reference the failings of Gus? Saying we were "behind the curve" with where we wanted to be isn't a reference to him thinking Gus has failed, he wasn't even referenced on the point. So no I don't think he's a liar, you're attributing words to him that he never said. 

Where has Goody said that the three youth players aren't good enough to play for the first team if called upon?

Where has anyone linked with the club said Oan Djokiaeff was a panic buy?

What do you mean by "thrown under the bus" in this debate context?

You haven't been able to answer any of the above, that's why it's been so easy beating you in this argument. You've been left with absolutely nowhere to go except copy and paste old, wrong posts. I on the other hand have at least six questions that you can't answer. Ouch. 

Once more Mr. Negative, GLS admitted the TD role had failed this summer when he said we were "behind the curve" - are you calling him a liar? :rolleyes: 

DoubleFlip85, a man with no sense of embarrassment or shame - 5182 (and rising) posts of humiliation, deceit, naivety, irrelevance, asinine egomania, boasting, pomposity, conceit, hubris, bluster, delusion, hysteria, panic, arrogance, evasion, mistakes, hypocrisy, subterfuge, sophistry, drivel, fantasy, negativity, nonsense, sycophancy and false allegations.

You double-flipped on the Two Stands argument. you started out arguing that the extra revenue should be based on two stands vs one...

1) The first flip was when you made an estimate of £54k (which is on record sometime back in April) of additional revenue using One Stand and the West Bank overspill as the basis for this figure - their was no disclaimer so it's perfectly reasonable to accept that you meant what you said at the time.

2) The second, shameful, flip was after GLS made his April statement which appeared to have been deleted the last time we went over this ground. :rolleyes:

Now either you double-flipped or you're saying that anything you post is meaningless and can be denied when it becomes inconvenient - once more this is old ground that we've been over before.

PS - 10% of the wages budget LMFAO at that too! :lol:

Edited by Bud the Baker