Scott & McPherson

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Beep beep beep. 😂

Interesting you would rather we broke our budget & overspent this summer than continued to run as a business... 

Doesn't make me wrong on CM!  😂

Didn't make the second statement - and you have no figures to back it up..  😂

The following statement is what I actually did say.😂

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19  one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

Motherwell have been in the top division since about 1985, hardly a yo yo team. Killie also have had about 20 odd years in the top flight. Even St Johnstone have had about 8 years. The definition of a yo yo team is they go up, then down, then up again. Don't think any of these teams fit the description.

The premier league was reconstructed in 1985/86 to stop Motherwell who's previous 3 seasons had been promotion, relegation, promotion and a second relegation which would have forced them to go part time - since then they've gone into administration and only avoided relegation by a technicality. Sure they're the best of the what I call the Tier 3 teams but they're still open to the possibility of relegation.

Killie would have been straight back down in 92/93 if they hadn't beaten a weak Rangers team the game after Rangers had won the League.

We had 14 consecutive seasons in the top flight without being relegated - longer than the Fakes currently have - any Tier 3 team could have a bad season and find themselves yo-yoing.

9 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Doesn't make me wrong on CM!  😂

Didn't make the second statement - and you have no figures to back it up..  😂

The following statement is what I actually did say.😂

Cammy is part of the first team squad, you’re clearly just too proud to admit you are wrong on this. 

Well we do have the annual accounts up to roughly May. I’d say a pretty good gauge regarding us signing players to stay in a budget. Question, do you think we should have signed more players at the risk of having to borrow/ go into deficit to afford them? 

19 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Cammy is part of the first team squad, you’re clearly just too proud to admit you are wrong on this. 

Well we do have the annual accounts up to roughly May. I’d say a pretty good gauge regarding us signing players to stay in a budget. Question, do you think we should have signed more players at the risk of having to borrow/ go into deficit to afford them? 

I said CM was a development player who would only be used as a last resort - which is correct (see below).

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19  one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

If we stick with a squad of 19 plus development players after the January window then you'll have a point. Even then I'll still maintain that the signings we did make were too late and that GLSs statement is an admission that the TD failed in his role this summer.

13 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I said CM was a development player who would only be used as a last resort - which is correct (see below).

If we stick with a squad of 19 plus development players after the January window then you'll have a point. Even then I'll still maintain that the signings we did make were too late and that GLSs statement is an admission that the TD failed in his role this summer.

But you’re wrong, how was he used as a last resort today? 

So you think we wilfully went with a smaller squad this season than we can afford? Will be interesting to see how you can tie that scenario back to a Gus failure 😂

23 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

But you’re wrong, how was he used as a last resort today? 

So you think we wilfully went with a smaller squad this season than we can afford? Will be interesting to see how you can tie that scenario back to a Gus failure 😂

Because our only natural RB had to play at CH.  😂

Easily, I think that amidst the disruption caused by OKs departure GM who's self stated role at the club is mainly to do with transfers was unable to bring in the required number of players leaving us in GLSs words "behind the curve" an admission that the TD failed in his role this summer - we'll wait until the end of the January window and count the squad size.  😂

Edited by Bud the Baker

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

If our full squad was available today... would he have started?

Yes or No?

Nope and either would 10 other players. 

Did I ever say he was a first choice player yes or no?

What an absolute fail of a comment. 😂

I've literally said several times he's back-up to a number of positions. 

10 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Because our only natural RB had to play at CH.  😂

Easily, I think that amidst the disruption caused by OKs departure GM who's self stated role at the club is mainly to do with transfers was unable to bring in the required number of players leaving us in GLSs words "behind the curve" an admission that the TD failed in his role this summer - we'll wait until the end of the January window and count the squad size.  😂

I unfortunately couldn't make the game yesterday but it was said before it that Ryan Flynn was playing at right back and Cammy in the middle. Maybe someone could clarify? 

https://www.google.com/search?q=st+mirren&oq=st+mirren&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l4j69i60j69i61l2.1887j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=m;/g/11hyw6j5_h;2;/m/0wdrhw4;ln;fp;1;; 

I've proven your second paragraph is baseless on many occasions. You haven't been able to provide a shred of evidence to correlate. 

Cammy McPherson doesn't always make the best choices, but he is always positive trying to drive us forward. He plays a quicker game than most around him.
Goody had a big decision to make now... will.he revert to type when the injured return, or play the style he did yesterday and let Cammy & Cody worry the opposition?
I think Morais suits a quicker game too!
We know he's got 'big 'uns' but are Goody's Kahunas big enough to play the quick game against most teams?

6 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Cammy McPherson doesn't always make the best choices, but he is always positive trying to drive us forward. He plays a quicker game than most around him.
Goody had a big decision to make now... will.he revert to type when the injured return, or play the style he did yesterday and let Cammy & Cody worry the opposition?
I think Morais suits a quicker game too!
We know he's got 'big 'uns' but are Goody's Kahunas big enough to play the quick game against most teams?

Think it's fair to say different styles will suit different opposition. We're not always going to be playing teams of the standard Hamilton are at. Livi and St Johnstone in the next two games though, I'd hope we'll see similar. 

Nope and either would 10 other players. 
Did I ever say he was a first choice player yes or no?
What an absolute fail of a comment. [emoji23]
I've literally said several times he's back-up to a number of positions. 
"Neither would 10 other players"!

Really.

So... Your starting eleven... Excluding yesterday's starting eleven then?

This will be interesting!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

"Neither would 10 other players"!

Really.

So... Your starting eleven... Excluding yesterday's starting eleven then?

This will be interesting!

Spin away as usual... Clearly talking about us having a 22 man squad this season. This was the whole point, he said Cammy wasn't part of our squad and is a youth player. You wrongly interpreted the conversation as me saying Cammy is a first choice player. Now that I have pointed that out, will you admit you were wrong?

Spin away as usual... Clearly talking about us having a 22 man squad this season. This was the whole point, he said Cammy wasn't part of our squad and is a youth player. You wrongly interpreted the conversation as me saying Cammy is a first choice player. Now that I have pointed that out, will you admit you were wrong?
Deflection as ever.

I asked if our full squad was available, would Cammy (who I like) have started against Accies.

You clearly said no... Neither would another ten.

Your words.

I simply asked for your starting eleven, yet you accuse me of spin!

You are predictable and hillarious in your flipping flipper!

Lies, misdirection and spin. Every time. © Bazretard

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Deflection as ever.

I asked if our full squad was available, would Cammy (who I like) have started against Accies.

You clearly said no... Neither would another ten.

Your words.

I simply asked for your starting eleven, yet you accuse me of spin!

You are predictable and hillarious in your flipping flipper!

Lies, misdirection and spin. Every time. © Bazretard

You got involved in a debate that had nothing to do with you, that’s fine on a discussion forum. But you asked a completely irrelevant question since I never once claimed he was in our first pick 11. BTB was making the nonsense point that Cammy isn’t part of our senior squad this season & is only seen as a development player.

Do you agree with him or do you agree with me that Cammy is certainly part of our senior squad with a role to play this season? 

We have a senior squad of 22 players, staggering I need to explain this to you but we can’t start all 22 players in our games 😂

And yet still you have zero examples of your last point. Maybe 2020 will be your year. 😅

You got involved in a debate that had nothing to do with you, that’s fine on a discussion forum. But you asked a completely irrelevant question since I never once claimed he was in our first pick 11. BTB was making the nonsense point that Cammy isn’t part of our senior squad this season & is only seen as a development player.
Do you agree with him or do you agree with me that Cammy is certainly part of our senior squad with a role to play this season? 
We have a senior squad of 22 players, staggering I need to explain this to you but we can’t start all 22 players in our games [emoji23]
And yet still you have zero examples of your last point. Maybe 2020 will be your year. [emoji28]
Nothing to do with me?

Yet you acknowledge it's a public forum!

Flip Flip.

You answered my question with a question. Misdirection as always flipper.

Lies, misdirection and spin © Bazretard

31 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Nothing to do with me?

Yet you acknowledge it's a public forum!

Flip Flip.

You answered my question with a question. Misdirection as always flipper.

Lies, misdirection and spin © Bazretard

The desperation is still strong in you I see. Like I say, maybe 2020 will be your year. 

You'll find I answered your question with a no when you asked it. I asked you a separate question that you've deflected from answering. 

The desperation is still strong in you I see. Like I say, maybe 2020 will be your year. 
You'll find I answered your question with a no when you asked it. I asked you a separate question that you've deflected from answering. 
So... Your starting eleven vs Accies, excluding the starting eleven, would have been... ...

Or as usual, did you not actually mean what you said?

Beep Beep Beep Beep (warning... Bazretard reversing)

Lies misdirection and spin © Bazretard

28 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So... Your starting eleven vs Accies, excluding the starting eleven, would have been... ...

Or as usual, did you not actually mean what you said?

Beep Beep Beep Beep (warning... Bazretard reversing)

Lies misdirection and spin © Bazretard

Again it’s really strange to me that I need to make this simpler for you. If you still don’t understand after this, you may have to consult someone in person. Any child capable of reading would do. 

The point BTB & I we’re discussing was if we have a 19 or 22 man senior squad this season. It WAS NOT what is our strongest 11. I believe Cammy is part of a 22 man senior squad, he does not. Still waiting on your answer to who you agree with by the way? 

You then asked an irrelevant question (side step) yes or no if I thought Cammy would be in our starting 11 if we had a fully fit team. I said no. To try keep you on the topic being discussed, I pointed out that’s not what we’re discussing & a further 10 of the senior squad also won’t feature. NOT THE OTHER 10 that played yesterday 😂

You trying to spin, to me saying not one player from yesterday is in our strongest 11 shows the utter desperation that has become your BAWA account to try show where I have deflected, lied, spun or backtracked. 😂😂 it’s embarrassing. 

Edited by bazil85