Scott & McPherson

16 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You are confusing me with someone who gives a toss about your thoughts!

That was an argument that you were having with someone else.

I just happened to laugh at you getting shown up yet again! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

So you jumped in and asked a question (which I answered) 

but when I do the same, you deflect. Noted 👍👍

If you think I was shown up, does that mean you agree with him on Cammy? 😳

@bazil85

This is what I said in my first post

We have a squad of 22 out of which 3 are development players so really only 19  one of these is a panic buy from our summer holidays and two have poor fitness records, we're "behind the curve" as GLS admitted prior to the Celtic game, bottom of the Division and clearly have no alternatives the manager trusts which is to say the DoF role failed in the close season.

I was correct about all six players mentioned, never said CM played at RB on Saturday merely that he was not trusted by our manager JG and would only be played when there was no alternative   😂😂

I am also in complete and total agreement with our club Chairman that the TD failed in his role this summer.😂😂

As for your wizzard (sic) idea about 19 players being all that we can afford, I'm happy to wait until the January window to see that exposed as the bollocks it clearly is - tick-tock. .😂😂

Edited by Bud the Baker

11 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

@bazil85

This is what I said in my first post

I was correct about all six players mentioned, never said CM played at RB on Saturday merely that he was not trusted by our manager JG and would only be played when there was no alternative   😂😂

I am also in complete and total agreement with our club Chairman that the TD failed in his role this summer.😂😂

As for your wizzard (sic) idea about 19 players being all that we can afford, I'm happy to wait until the January window to see that exposed as the bollocks it clearly is - tick-tock. .😂😂

Well done to development player Cammy on his team of the week appearance🤣. Is it still true he'd only be used in an emergency even though he played in a position S McGinn could have played in Saturday? Surely you'll admit you were wrong on that?

You were not correct on the three players you said weren't in the first team squad or the panic buy. I actually agree with yo on the injury worries. 

(22 player first team squad) Just like you were wrong that the accounts would back up your claim that GLS is a liar, you're wrong that January activity will confirm or deny we used our whole budget (at that time) in the summer. The budget could have included money being kept back, income will fluctuate with crowds, potentially additional income from the bigots getting to later stages in Europe. Oh so wrong, so often. 

On 12/13/2019 at 11:13 AM, bazil85 said:

Well done to development player Cammy on his team of the week appearance🤣. Is it still true he'd only be used in an emergency even though he played in a position S McGinn could have played in Saturday? Surely you'll admit you were wrong on that?

You were not correct on the three players you said weren't in the first team squad or the panic buy. I actually agree with yo on the injury worries. 

(22 player first team squad) Just like you were wrong that the accounts would back up your claim that GLS is a liar, you're wrong that January activity will confirm or deny we used our whole budget (at that time) in the summer. The budget could have included money being kept back, income will fluctuate with crowds, potentially additional income from the bigots getting to later stages in Europe. Oh so wrong, so often. 

I'll keep it brief as I can as you're Slarti's bitch now. 🤣

Yes as it took an emergency for CM to be used - I'm happy to see CM given his chance, maybe it should have been done earlier - nothing surprising about you using the issue to claim you're a better fan than those who don't defer to your opinions. 🤣

I was correct about all the players I mentioned. 🤣

I said there were 19 (18 minus panic buy Djorkaeff) players that GM trusted and that was correct. 🤣

That 19 core squad members + 3 development players was likely to become a problem which it has as players are being used out of position. 🤣

I've never called GM a liar.🤣

The Financial Accounts show that the "10 % of player budget" comment was naive and your belief in GLSs spin laughable. 🤣

I've shown that you've thrown yourself under a bus for GLS twice now - not that he gives a fuck and I'm confident that your argument that 19 players was all that our budget allowed in the summer will be shown to be a third time come January given that the Euro money is unlikely to be  available by then and we won't know what division we'll be in next season - once again you are you use contradictory arguments and unfounded assumptions (admittedly that's a case of pots & kettles) within your negative and sycophantic rant!! 🤣 

As ever you wrong on all of the knowable issues. 🤣

One more round of tedious bullshit! 🤣

Tick-Tock. .🤣

Edited by Bud the Baker

7 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

I'll keep it brief as I can as you're Slarti's bitch now. 🤣

Yes as it took an emergency for CM to be used - I'm happy to see CM given his chance, maybe it should have been done earlier - nothing surprising about you using the issue to claim you're a better fan than those who don't defer to your opinions. 🤣

I was correct about all the players I mentioned. 🤣

I said there were 19 (18 minus panic buy Djorkaeff) players that GM trusted and that was correct. 🤣

That 19 core squad members + 3 development players was likely to become a problem which it has as players are being used out of position. 🤣

I've never called GM a liar.🤣

The Financial Accounts show that the "10 % of player budget" comment was naive and your belief in GLSs spin laughable. 🤣

I've shown that you've thrown yourself under a bus for GLS twice now - not that he gives a fuck and I'm confident that your argument that 19 players was all that our budget allowed in the summer will be shown to be a third time come January given that the Euro money is unlikely to be  available by then and we won't know what division we'll be in next season - once again you are you use contradictory arguments and unfounded assumptions (admittedly that's a case of pots & kettles) within your negative and sycophantic rant!! 🤣 

As ever you wrong on all of the knowable issues. 🤣

One more round of tedious bullshit! 🤣

Tick-Tock. .🤣

The backtrack is real 😂 CM played (again) ahead of S McGinn who is a fit, senior player. This proves CM is part of our plans. He’s been a backup player who arguable has made is claim to get into first 11, time will tell. As per my other current engagement, are you too proud to admit you were wrong? 

You weren’t correct, & I’ve evidenced that you’re not correct several times  

You claimed GLS is a liar not GM & you have. you claimed his comments about the 10% increase aren’t true.

The accounts show no such thing, there is no breakdown whatsoever regarding the quoted figure. I told you there wouldn’t be & that was confirmed. 

I completely stand but GLS comments & have consistently believed him. Nothing at all that’s came out has given me reason to question that or change my stance on the key subjects we’ve discussed. 

January cant possibly show what you want it to show. It’ll be based partly on other incomes over the last few months. What if we sell Hladky & bring in several players, will you still try & claim victory? Your spin and bias are close to unmatched. We might not physically have the Euro money but we can still budget for it because it’s now confirmed. Do you genuinely not understand that? 😂

I’m not wrong on any of the above & you’re showing more and more that you just don’t understand much of what we have discussed. The Euro money point being the latest of many blunders.