£22 FFS for Match v Ross County.

shull

12 minutes ago, shull said:

Noticed you have seeked me out once again. 

WHO'S the trolling abusive imbecile ? 

Aye, who's. 

I suppose you have loads of time in here talking to yourself, starting crap posts and making up aliases. Very sad wee man .,....

Must be your feeding time soon ? 

47 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I suppose you have loads of time in here talking to yourself, starting crap posts and making up aliases. Very sad wee man .,....

Must be your feeding time soon ? 

And you read and comment on every post I make, in here and in the Main Forum. I have you surrounded. 

3 minutes ago, shull said:

And you read and comment on every post I make, in here and in the Main Forum. I have you surrounded. 

You just keep believing that anyone gives a feck what you say in any of you multiple anti establishment/ Saints posts- if that keeps you happy. Every now and again I like to drop in, remind you what a waste of space you are, and what a total fool you make of yourself .

Your a consistent tosser- I will give you that:thumbsup

Ross Stewart Forfuxsake. 

Our Club is bad enough without him still being employed by us. 

One of the major cheating diving bassas in Scottish Football. 

He, along with other cheats, Morelos and Cosgrove from Aberdeen should be banned from football for many months. 

9 minutes ago, shull said:

Ross Stewart Forfuxsake. 

Our Club is bad enough without him still being employed by us. 

One of the major cheating diving bassas in Scottish Football. 

He, along with other cheats, Morelos and Cosgrove from Aberdeen should be banned from football for many months. 

Not like you to hold a grudge for so long, you got over Jack Ross resting players in the Challenge Cup real quick... 

21 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Not like you to hold a grudge for so long, you got over Jack Ross resting players in the Challenge Cup real quick... 

Not very long. Stewart dived in his last game over a week ago and has been cheating for most of this Season. 

Jack Ross will always be a cnut for disrespecting our Club and fans who paid into that Challenge Cup match. 

Thanks for your input, Bazzzzzzy. 

I stayed awake long enough to reply to you.