Jump to content

shull

£22 FFS for Match v Ross County.

Recommended Posts


12 minutes ago, shull said:

Noticed you have seeked me out once again. 

WHO'S the trolling abusive imbecile ? 

Aye, who's. 

I suppose you have loads of time in here talking to yourself, starting crap posts and making up aliases. Very sad wee man .,....

Must be your feeding time soon ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I suppose you have loads of time in here talking to yourself, starting crap posts and making up aliases. Very sad wee man .,....

Must be your feeding time soon ? 

And you read and comment on every post I make, in here and in the Main Forum. I have you surrounded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shull said:

And you read and comment on every post I make, in here and in the Main Forum. I have you surrounded. 

You just keep believing that anyone gives a feck what you say in any of you multiple anti establishment/ Saints posts- if that keeps you happy. Every now and again I like to drop in, remind you what a waste of space you are, and what a total fool you make of yourself .

Your a consistent tosser- I will give you that:thumbsup

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't stop reading me. It's the only education and entertainment you get. 

While you're here have you any relevant football or pricing comment to make ? 

Irrelevant as usual. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, shull said:

You can't stop reading me. It's the only education and entertainment you get. 

While you're here have you any relevant football or pricing comment to make ? 

Irrelevant as usual. 

I think double barrel bawbag fancies u Shull...seems obsessed with u!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ross Stewart Forfuxsake. 

Our Club is bad enough without him still being employed by us. 

One of the major cheating diving bassas in Scottish Football. 

He, along with other cheats, Morelos and Cosgrove from Aberdeen should be banned from football for many months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, shull said:

Ross Stewart Forfuxsake. 

Our Club is bad enough without him still being employed by us. 

One of the major cheating diving bassas in Scottish Football. 

He, along with other cheats, Morelos and Cosgrove from Aberdeen should be banned from football for many months. 

Not like you to hold a grudge for so long, you got over Jack Ross resting players in the Challenge Cup real quick... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Not like you to hold a grudge for so long, you got over Jack Ross resting players in the Challenge Cup real quick... 

Not very long. Stewart dived in his last game over a week ago and has been cheating for most of this Season. 

Jack Ross will always be a cnut for disrespecting our Club and fans who paid into that Challenge Cup match. 

Thanks for your input, Bazzzzzzy. 

I stayed awake long enough to reply to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...