Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Long John Baldy

St Mirren v Hibs, Tue 26th Nov

Recommended Posts


For me, tomorrow is an absolute massive match, not so much regarding the repercussions if we lose but the potential outlook if we win. If we lose or draw, fine we pick ourselves up and go again.

A win tomorrow though and we'll be in a higher league position than our final top flight finish in 30 years. Psychologically that could be a massive boost. Also being above teams like Livi, Ross County and Hamilton would be so significant, given we are all generally among the relegation favoured teams & we arguably should have more financial power to strengthen as needed in January, to stay ahead. 

Genuinely excited for tomorrow night, let's hope for a positive result. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

For me, tomorrow is an absolute massive match, not so much regarding the repercussions if we lose but the potential outlook if we win. If we lose or draw, fine we pick ourselves up and go again.

A win tomorrow though and we'll be in a higher league position than our final top flight finish in 30 years. Psychologically that could be a massive boost. Also being above teams like Livi, Ross County and Hamilton would be so significant, given we are all generally among the relegation favoured teams & we arguably should have more financial power to strengthen as needed in January, to stay ahead. 

Genuinely excited for tomorrow night, let's hope for a positive result. 

Agree about the importance of the game but we definitely don't have more cash than moneybags County. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, munoz said:

Agree about the importance of the game but we definitely don't have more cash than moneybags County. 

Suppose they do have their sugar daddy owner but has he not started running them at cost now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Suppose they do have their sugar daddy owner but has he not started running them at cost now?

Definitely appears to have with alot of their Championship team playing on Saturday.  I'm pretty sure though if in trouble,  they'll splash the cash in January. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Suppose they do have their sugar daddy owner but has he not started running them at cost now?

Stupid sugar daddy wasting his families inheritance by paying obscene wages to average Players. If he splashes the cash it just shows how corrupt and fecked Scottish football is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Krankies therapist said:

Stupid sugar daddy wasting his families inheritance by paying obscene wages to average Players. If he splashes the cash it just shows how corrupt and fecked Scottish football is. 

Ive not seen it put out there how much their players are on thus i gather you know this information, given its his club to do as he wishes with his money how is that showing how corrupt and fecked our game is he will do what he sees fit to keep his team in the top tier of our game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

Ive not seen it put out there how much their players are on thus i gather you know this information, given its his club to do as he wishes with his money how is that showing how corrupt and fecked our game is he will do what he sees fit to keep his team in the top tier of our game. 

I’ll tell you how much they’re on .too much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Should be interesting tonight

We are crap in attack, they are good in attack, we are good as a defensive unit at home, they are crap as a defensive unit

1-1 written all over it

Can't be all that interesting - no responses to your post for over 5 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...