St Mirren v Hibs, Tue 26th Nov

Long John Baldy

52 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Combination of things.

- Midweek match - Most of us working during the day

- Stupid aliases ruining the forum

- Other idiots ruining the forum

The forum is like a morgue, I've been reading it for almost a year, the amount of people, aliases or not, using it seems to have dropped off a cliff.

Look at the matchday threads, the amount of posts/pages has dropped dramatically, including Saturday games. 

I hardly bother looking in as there's next to nothing to get interested in. 

PS Although with Billy below not mastering how to edit and making a new post for every little thought/word the forum is flourishing. ha ha

Edited by Long John Baldy

41 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

The forum is like a morgue, I've been reading it for almost a year, the amount of people, aliases or not, using it seems to have dropped off a cliff.

Look at the matchday threads, the amount of posts.pages has dropped dramatically, including Saturday games. 

I hardly bother looking in as there's next to nothing to get interested in. 

PS Although with Billy below not mastering how to edit and making a new post for every little thought/word the forum is flourishing. ha ha

I think billy is accounting for about 3/4 of the posts on here now 😂

12 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

No defensive cover whatsoever.

We really need to get another full back in January, and make sure Bairdy is here for the remainder of the season when he returns from M*rt*n.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:52 PM, munoz said:

Agree about the importance of the game but we definitely don't have more cash than moneybags County. 

Interesting their chairman saying that he'd take 10th place right now if it was on offer.  Not sure his intention, but possibly trying to take pressure off the players and management as they are on a poor run OR he is not too keen to dig deep into his pockets if he can help it . . .  :turtle

One thing for sure is there is no team as bad a Dee were last year and their is very little between the bottom 5, 6 or 7 teams in fact...  a wee run and one or two could break away and leave the poorer teams to fight it out...

Massive 3 points for us against them - Tonight, it would be even more significant if we took all 3 points...

They have scorers in Kamberi, Doige and Allan (plus others) but if we can keep it tight and especially these 3, we are beginning to score goals more often and that could prove fruitful to our cause tonight...

Going for 2 v 1 to one of the teams . . .   (HOPE it is us)..  

Edited by Sweeper07

33 minutes ago, belfast billy said:

Eric is that the team where is andreu

Have to say no surprises in tonight's team except for Andreu - so suspect he is carrying some injury concern...

Clearly we are setting up to stifle Allan - I hope we manage it !  And their other usual goal scorers too...

A couple of long range goals from us, deflection or a tap in or two for us and I 'll be happy, so long as we score more than them . . .   :magic

33 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Durmus was poor on Saturday, suprised to see him start, hopefully make amends with the winning goal tonight. Want 3 points but will be happy with a Draw

Don't know if you genuinely mean this, but if so I beg to differ. He ran about everywhere and had a hand in the 1st goal for us. He did miss a good opportunity and should have cut one back for Foley - but other than that, his effort, link play and defending back were pretty strong . . .

Obviously JG thinks he merits a place again too . . . B)