£22 FFS v Hibs On Tuesday

shull

7 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

£44 in space of four days is criminal to watch that amateur shite, some of the passing and shooting today was like watching pish game of 5-a-side...how these guys are on more that £50-£100 a week is beyond me...

I agree Stretch.

We should be doing the opposite of Queens Park.

We should revert to Amateur Football and pay all our players feck all, not even their bus fares hame.

23 minutes ago, shull said:

I agree Stretch.

We should be doing the opposite of Queens Park.

We should revert to Amateur Football and pay all our players feck all, not even their bus fares hame.

Have you ever fell asleep mid post?

Well said to my son Saints will lose 2-1 tonight which they did. If i know this then why can Goodwin not realise this is going to happen? Was a fecking certainty tonight Hibs would win..played a defensive team and still lost..watched game on television...can somebody tell me what Kyle Magennis has ever did in a Saints Jersey? Offers he-haw and is most overrated player in a long time...

Would love to know how anyone watched the game on tv last night it wasnt shown anywhere SMFCTV also mafe a statement advising would notbe on as they were not allowed to broadcast it due to UEFA regulations would only be radio so that must be some tv these people have that turn a radio station into watchable tv. Or as me thinks talking a pile of poo just as his other pal does 

43 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

On my tv stmirren got f**ked 2-1!

4 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

Screenshot_20191127-181417_Twitter.jpg

Would love to know how anyone watched the game on tv last night it wasnt shown anywhere SMFCTV also made a statement advising would notbe on as they were not allowed to broadcast it due to UEFA regulations would only be radio so that must be some tv these people have that turn a radio station into watchable tv. Or as me thinks talking a pile of poo just as his other pal does