Sign in to follow this  
shull

£22 FFS v Hibs On Tuesday

43 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

On my tv stmirren got f**ked 2-1!

4 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

Screenshot_20191127-181417_Twitter.jpg

Would love to know how anyone watched the game on tv last night it wasnt shown anywhere SMFCTV also made a statement advising would notbe on as they were not allowed to broadcast it due to UEFA regulations would only be radio so that must be some tv these people have that turn a radio station into watchable tv. Or as me thinks talking a pile of poo just as his other pal does 

Would love to know how anyone watched the game on tv last night it wasnt shown anywhere SMFCTV also made a statement advising would notbe on as they were not allowed to broadcast it due to UEFA regulations would only be radio so that must be some tv these people have that turn a radio station into watchable tv. Or as me thinks talking a pile of poo just as his other pal does 
Maybe he means that he was watching the game on his transvestite.

Let's face it, it's just as likely as he was watching it on his television.

Or it could just have easily been watched on radio.

Apparently.

20 hours ago, oaksoft said:

BTW, nonbe of those come close to Diane Abbott's total meltdown over numbers in that radio interview a couple of years ago. That was the worst thing I've ever watched.

3 hours ago, aldo_j said:

Got to give him credit. He’s been caught out an absolutely blinder and he’s sticking to the story.

Watched it from comfort of my living room..u either know how to do these things or you don't...a lot of jealous people on here...Shull ill pass onto you how to get access...

Watched it from comfort of my living room..u either know how to do these things or you don't...a lot of jealous people on here...Shull ill pass onto you how to get access...
There is folk that know how to write and there's folk that don't, I'll let you guess what category you fall into.

40 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Dear oh dear, there's making an arse of yourself then there's continuing to make an arse of yourself..............................:rolleyes:

There is folk that know how to write and there's folk that don't, I'll let you guess what category you fall into.

Can ah guess too? Can ah, can ah, can ah? Please mister, can ah, eh?
Dear oh dear, there's making an arse of yourself then there's continuing to make an arse of yourself..............................:rolleyes:
He is consistent, though.

8 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

There is folk that know how to write and there's folk that don't, I'll let you guess what category you fall into. emoji23.png

Coming from guy with "cock" in his name. Cock by name, cock by nature...boring as f**k as well!