The Scottish Cup 19/20

munoz

2 minutes ago, hamlet said:

They were brutal. If I remember correctly Gregor Stevens was one of the three hatchet men.

The cnuts were all at it, especialiy Peter Millar and Stewart Mclaren, pair of thug wankers.

And wee arsehole Vic Davidson who dived for the penalty.

4 hours ago, pod said:

It sounded like 15000 :wink:

I was told, unofficially, that there were over 35,000 in the ground that day. At least half of whom were supporting Saints. By way of an explanation of Motherwell's rough house tackling a Well Supporting Friend said afterwards "What did you expect? Did you think we would let you play good football?" I think we learned a lot that day. 

23 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Terrible draw the only team to actually pump us this season and to rub salt into our wounds they pumped us twice.

22 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Last time they beat us it was a big player bullying Waters at left back that caused the problems . Get that sorted and it will be a different game .

22 hours ago, paul torfason said:

Payback then ronnie

I'm with Paul T and Menstrie on this - time to see if we can learn from past mistakes and get right into them with our new improved players up-to-speed by then...

It is a tough tie, but surely one we can win . . .  C O Y S   Also still a rumour of Long going down south before the window closes - it may or may not come to pass, but we will soon see.

10 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I'm with Paul T and Menstrie on this - time to see if we can learn from past mistakes and get right into them with our new improved players up-to-speed by then...

It is a tough tie, but surely one we can win . . .  C O Y S   Also still a rumour of Long going down south before the window closes - it may or may not come to pass, but we will soon see.

With 2 of the new players being central defenders, one of whom you said would hardly play and mcgrath likely to be on the bench,  I’m not sure how they’re going to get right into them or how they are improved players? 😃

Edited by Hiram Abiff