30th November 2019 Aberdeen v St. Mirren

Sweeper07

FT 2-1

Another sore one on the road, 8 games 8 losses. Worrying indeed.

Again we competed well and probably deserved a point. Got the late penalty for the equaliser and Tony has just side footed it right down the middle and gave the keeper an easy save, hopeless.

We’re competing every week - unless we are at Tynecastle or Parkhead - but these narrow losses are hurting us.

Big game at home to Motherwell on Wed, need to get something there.

The pathetic double attempt from the penalty sums up our plight. Competing very well at times and either out of luck or just pure crap in front of goal. It has to turn soon before any confidence we have ebbs away. Big few games coming up and need to start hitting the net when on the front foot.

32 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

From someone who’s clearly only happy when he’s moaning, takes pleasure out of assuming the absolute worst about the club he ‘supports’ (often completely baselessly) and actively wants to see our ownership model fail 😅

FFS bazil give it a rest and stop bloody moaning.

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Aww ffs... I had a fiver on him to score and Saints to draw! emoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.png

He's cost you a fortune then the muppet. I still hadn't forgiven him for his miss away at Killie. Notably both times immediately hooked although I was sure his "knock" at Killie was caused by embarrassment. Of course Killie went up the park and scored the winner minutes later..... 

To be fair his pass for the winner vs Ross County was top drawer. 

Edited by scam75