30th November 2019 Aberdeen v St. Mirren

Sweeper07

Just now, portmahomack saint said:

Seems the last man foul rule doesn't apply to St Mirren,, that's 3 games in a row now,  getting beyond a joke angry hate GIF

Supposedly a change of rule means if the keeper makes an honest attempt to play the ball, it's a yellow.  The radio said he just wiped him out.

1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

Seems the last man foul rule doesn't apply to St Mirren,, that's 3 games in a row now,  getting beyond a joke angry hate GIF

Yeah Hibs could have saw red twice and that today was a stick on red. But that happens to teams at the foot of the table. The biggest issue is the profligacy when in the ascendancy. That has to change pronto.. 

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

We've got Obika. 

Who scored our goal and won a penalty . . . if Andreu had scored it - Obika's contribution for a point would have been very significant...

But you think Obika is useless... says a lot about your footballing knowledge.

After missing two - the right question is who will be taking them in future, cause it surely should not be Andreu... 
Are Hamilton paying him to hurt us ? (Okay I 've gone a bit too far there)

I’m surprised Obika wasn’t tasked with taking the penalty. He already scored one, had he scored a second I believe it would have been another confidence booster for him.

Meh.

We don't tend to win at Pittodrie... 2 wins in 30 odd years is it? 

Annoying that we could've and should've got something yet again, much like the Hibs game but that's what good, streetwise teams do... we've never really done that.

We will regret the away games to Livingston and County and the home game vs Hamilton from the early part of the season. The likes of the Hibs and Aberdeen games are much of a muchness - expected nothing, played well, got nothing - frustrating, but not games we'd have targeted points from.

6 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Glad we are competing but increasingly worried that we don't take chances, especially missing penalties. We have to be ruthless to stay up

Indeed we do.

However, at least we've got four teams this year who seem to be equally as poor as we are. 

Arguably it could be five, but I'll exclude Hearts, as surely they'll get better under a new manager and will eventually move up the table.

2 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Glad we are competing but increasingly worried that we don't take chances, especially missing penalties. We have to be ruthless to stay up

We are playing well just not getting the breaks, it will come.

I'm confident we will stay up and with the right recruitment in Jan we'll be fine.

I think we are better than RC, Hamilton and Livi plus St J are poor this season although I think they'll turn it round.

First team since Dundee United 19 years ago to fail to take a single point in opening 8 away games. Worrying for us and this has to be addressed urgently . We should be pushing up the league and getting ahead of others as we’re not all bad but for some reason we’re in same position to last year and the boredom of watching us struggle every game is tiring