Ripped Off v Motherwell on Wednesday

shull

10 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

You no longer support the club by going to matches or anything positive to say, so why do you bother posting on here? Genuine question.

Oaksoft and Crybaby Slartibartfast post on here and they have never been to a football match in their life. 

Folk are free to post anywhere they like. 

Do you want to ban people who don't agree with you ? 

Genuine answer. 

58 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Well, that escalated quickly emoji23.png

Nine is fine for anybody wishing to attend a match. 

Don't like folk getting ripped off. 

I ain't interested in watching football anymore no matter the price. 

Won't stop me slating Clubs for extortion. 

22 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

You no longer support the club by going to matches or anything positive to say, so why do you bother posting on here? Genuine question.

Im a share holder so actually own part of club.🤔🤔🤔.couldn't care less how they fare as long as Goodwin in charge..

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Oaksoft and Crybaby Slartibartfast post on here and they have never been to a football match in their life. 

Genuine answer. 

My point is why someone with no interest in the club and continually berates all things St Mirren continues to post?  Noone mentioned banning anyone.  People are free to post what they like. 

34 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

My point is why someone with no interest in the club and continually berates all things St Mirren continues to post?  Noone mentioned banning anyone.  People are free to post what they like. 

Free ? 

:lol:

19 hours ago, shull said:

Genuine answer. 

But you've admitted they're now your fourth team, even below the bigot brothers. I think it's more why do you post instead of your right to post? 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Well the question still stands then, why bother with commenting on a team you (apparently) have absolutely no interest in? 

Still got absolute bundles of interest in a Team that I supported for fifty years. Will not support them now or give them money but I will reserve my right of freedom to talk about them forever. 

Various campaigns of moaning about this and that will continue although I will never enter a Stadium to watch St Mirren again. 

I have my many memories of St Mirren, mostly shite and I will never stop reminiscing about them. 

50 minutes ago, shull said:

Still got absolute bundles of interest in a Team that I supported for fifty years. Will not support them now or give them money but I will reserve my right of freedom to talk about them forever. 

Various campaigns of moaning about this and that will continue although I will never enter a Stadium to watch St Mirren again. 

I have my many memories of St Mirren, mostly shite and I will never stop reminiscing about them. 

Well let's hope your lack of interest in going to watch the team eventually transcends to a lack of interest on here. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

You've started the last 20, often tedious threads on here. I think it's quite clear you want attention, congrats.  

I want entertained between hires by reading the Forum. 

With the likes of you, crybaby and others I most certainly am not getting it. Zzzzzzzz

More fun and joy doing my own thing.