Ripped Off v Motherwell on Wednesday

shull

17 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Why are you now deflecting from original question shitebag?

I’m not, you asked me what part I didn’t understand & I gave you the part I didn’t understand. That somehow my honesty makes me different from others, many of who, would likely say the same if asked.  

Good effort but you again fail 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

My point once again proven. Again if you NEED the last word, feel free... until next time 

Ok shitebag...u asked why u were a shitebag..i explained ONLY YOU stated u would not fight against it..nobody else stated this..stop bringing others into it...its only u who stated this. Twist it anyway u want but u r a SHITEBAG!

30 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Ok shitebag...u asked why u were a shitebag..i explained ONLY YOU stated u would not fight against it..nobody else stated this..stop bringing others into it...its only u who stated this. Twist it anyway u want but u r a SHITEBAG!

So someone that is open and honest is but someone that doesn't say anything isn't... Logic 🤣

2 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Why u twisting it again...u r a shitebag for not standing up for what u believe in..twist it anyway u want, thats what shitebags do.

My view is football is too far gone regarding pricing, I personally would love that to change but I don't see it happening. It's an inconvenience to pay what we have to pay but not enough for me to stop supporting my football team. The financial state of football is not the fault of SMFC and they are powerless to change that themselves, I therefore don't want to punish them financially through not going to games. 

You either can't comprehend that or do not accept anyone with a different opinion to yours. 

24 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

My view is football is too far gone regarding pricing, I personally would love that to change but I don't see it happening. It's an inconvenience to pay what we have to pay but not enough for me to stop supporting my football team. The financial state of football is not the fault of SMFC and they are powerless to change that themselves, I therefore don't want to punish them financially through not going to games. 

You either can't comprehend that or do not accept anyone with a different opinion to yours. 

Not from a shitebag