Ripped Off v Motherwell on Wednesday

shull

17 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Another one desperate for the last word, even when adding no value to debate. 🤣

Feel free, as Shull would say; Zzzzzzzz

Thats why u will always be a shitebag, u dont fight for what u believe in...f**k standing next to u in the trenches or anywhere full stop..born a shitebag, lived a shitebag and will die a shitebag!

28 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Thats why u will always be a shitebag, u dont fight for what u believe in...f**k standing next to u in the trenches or anywhere full stop..born a shitebag, lived a shitebag and will die a shitebag!

Translation, every single St Mirren fan that doesn't fully agree with your view is a "shitebag" no bother petal. 

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

That all u ever harp on about shitebag, deflection, failure to answer..ur patter really is shitebaggery of highest order..bet if somebody hit u that u would curl up into a ball ya SHITEBAG!

But it’s because it’s observably what you do 😂😂 

I have asked you a reasonable question, you can’t answer it. 

44 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

But it’s because it’s observably what you do 😂😂 

I have asked you a reasonable question, you can’t answer it. 

You openly stated u would pay prices and not protest as u would not win...thats a shitebag..i await defensive shite-bag answer of defence..

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

You openly stated u would pay prices and not protest as u would not win...thats a shitebag..i await defensive shite-bag answer of defence..

Yep... so i’ll ask again, how am I different from the other fans that attend games, don’t like the current prices & aren’t protesting? 

6 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Because u openly stated u wouldnt fight against it..they havent so ur a shitebag 

So yet again (not sure how much clearer I can make this) how is that any different from the thousands of fans attending football games that also don’t want to fight against it but don’t like ticket prices? Whether they say it on BAWA or not, there are many with that opinion. 

Edited by bazil85

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

So yet again (not sure how much clearer I can make this) how is that any different from the thousands of fans attending football games that also don’t want to fight against it but don’t like ticket prices? Whether they say it on BAWA or not, there are many with that opinion. 

Because you openly stated you would not fight for what you believe in, nobody else did that. What part of it are you not getting shitebag?