Long John Baldy

St Mirren v Motherwell, Wed 4th Dec

St mirren really are soft as shite. Imagine getting rinsed like this by Motherwell. A team that we should be aspiring to beat are simply miles ahead of us and have been for seasons. We are the archetypal yo yo club, they are well established and to be commended. We are rudderless from Board to boot room. We really are appearing to be out our depth at the moment. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Another alternative viewpoint might be that I’ll post whatever the f**k I want wherever the f**k I want. 

Another for Stewart.

Yeah good for you but i couldn't give a flyin fcuk about another teams striker i follow St Mirren not any other clubs players/strikers 

1 minute ago, turrabuddie said:

Not at the game.
Why was Morais brought on for Obika ?
Why not Cooke ?

What formation are we playing - damage limitation ?

Difficult to say tbh. Danny quite often picking the ball up at RB position. Nobody at centre forward. No good forward passes. Horrible decision making by everyone. Motherwell not breaking sweat.

Difficult to say tbh. Danny quite often picking the ball up at RB position. Nobody at centre forward. No good forward passes. Horrible decision making by everyone. Motherwell not breaking sweat.

Thank you. Will not be travelling to Accies man ch this weekend now.

However, I am still on for Livi at home and Fales away. At the moment......

We've regressed so much in one game, it's like watching the Motherwell midweek game from a year ago. Difficult to pick out any player as having a good game.

Hopefully it's a blip.

Big result required on Saturday at Hamilton.

Shambolic. Obika. Mullen. Andreu. McGinn Magennis. In fact apart from Hladky you could thro the lot Off. Effort .0 Skill 0. Tactics 0. Said in my pre game post that McKenzie playing 4 games in 2 weeks was a car crash waiting to happen. Only took 6mins. Who ever brought in Obika and Andreu Morias should sacked for gross incompetence. Time for things to change cos that team are going down.