Sean McLoughlin

pod

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Bet you laughed at and slated Ross and Shankland too!

I supported both.

I saw potential on both.

You?

How do our competitive judgements compare to date?

I knew about Shankland long before you had heard of him.

Aberdeen supporters rated him very highly, unfortunately it didn't work out for him or us. 

His fault or ours? 

You really should stop jumping to stupid conclusions, makes you look a bit of a fool. :lol:

Aberdeen supporters rated him very highly, unfortunately it didn't work out for him or us. 
His fault or ours? 
You really should stop jumping to stupid conclusions, makes you look a bit of a fool. :lol:

I doubt the first part is true unless you are friends of his...

He was pretty well known when he broke through at Queens Park and was seen as a bit of a coup when Aberdeen signed him.

1 hour ago, lenziebud said:

Top Cat has made you look a right c@ck. You just keep digging.

Care to explain? :huh:

Here's what TC said................

Well it’s our best league position at this stage in the season for 7 years.

Is it perfect? No.

Is it better than what we are used to? Yes.

What position at this stage would make you happy?

Personally I would be delighted with a 10th place finish this season.

I answered...................

I'd be happy with 7th, not too far away if we'd not lost 12 games.

10th at the end, aye, suppose it's better than last year, small steps. 

Try reading the post rather than playing the man. 

Oh, keep your cock to yourself, if you can. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

He was pretty well known when he broke through at Queens Park and was seen as a bit of a coup when Aberdeen signed him.

How do you know when BEK heard of him?

His first season at Aberdeen he was mentioned to me by the Aberdeen fans who went to most games. 

I was well aware of him when he was touted and came to us, and seen something in him  even in a poor team, although Top Cat slated him every chance he got. 

Now he's, TC, getting a semi about our current goal scoring exploits, makes ya wonder. 

Edited by faraway saint

9 hours ago, foxbar_bud said:

My apologies, meant, and should have said, long before he appeared on the radar in Paisley I was aware of the early expectation on him from Aberdeen supporters. 

His fault or ours? 
You really should stop jumping to stupid conclusions, makes you look a bit of a fool. [emoji38]
Bully for you.
Ross?
Bet you hounded him...

Just now, BuddieinEK said:
6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
You're having a nightmare. emoji38.png
I'll take that bet, cheers, you lose. :byebye

So in the interests of a New Year amnesty... If you saw the potential in Shankland and Ross and were willing to support them, are you willing to do the same for Obika?

What is this with me and Obika? 

My view, and it's documented on here, is he's not a natural goalscorer but has played well for us, IMO, way back since we played Hearts. (early November)

You're obsession that I'm hounding him, is WAY off the mark.

As I've mentioned recently, look towards TC for hounding players and managers.

Until Obika scored 2 goals recently his SCORING record was very poor, that escalated him to reasonable, not anywhere close to the slavering from some.

It's, seemingly, gone unnoticed that since that 2 goal burst he's gone 3 games without a goal.

There is a great opportunity coming up in the Scottish cup but that can't really count as goals against teams that are not in our league don't count. ((c)) Top Cat on Shankland

IF he reaches double figures by the end of the season then he'll have done a great job.

Will he, I doubt it as I don't see him as a great goalscorer.

What is this with me and Obika? 
My view, and it's documented on here, is he's not a natural goalscorer but has played well for us, IMO, way back since we played Hearts. (early November)
You're obsession that I'm hounding him, is WAY off the mark.
As I've mentioned recently, look towards TC for hounding players and managers.
Until Obika scored 2 goals recently his SCORING record was very poor, that escalated him to reasonable, not anywhere close to the slavering from some.
It's, seemingly, gone unnoticed that since that 2 goal burst he's gone 3 games without a goal.
There is a great opportunity coming up in the Scottish cup but that can't really count as goals against teams that are not in our league don't count. (©) Top Cat on Shankland
IF he reaches double figures by the end of the season then he'll have done a great job.
Will he, I doubt it as I don't see him as a great goalscorer.

Was that a yes?
[emoji12]

Grant McCann has explained why Sean McLoughlin has returned to Hull City following his loan spell at St Mirren.
On Tuesday, it was announced that McLoughlin would be returning to East Yorkshire following his six-month stint with the Buddies, despite hopes from Jim Goodwin’s side that they would keep him for the duration of the campaign.
McLoughlin had played in every minute of St Mirren’s 21 Scottish Premiership matches so far this season, keeping seven clean sheets before returning to the KCOM Stadium.
It has been a hectic 2019 for McLoughlin, who had played 25 times for Cork City between February and July prior to his move to England, which quickly resulted in a loan departure to Scotland.
McCann feels that it is the right time to get McLoughlin back with the group ahead of the 2020-21 campaign, as well as giving him a well-earned break.

Recalled for a break ffs.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Grant McCann has explained why Sean McLoughlin has returned to Hull City following his loan spell at St Mirren.
On Tuesday, it was announced that McLoughlin would be returning to East Yorkshire following his six-month stint with the Buddies, despite hopes from Jim Goodwin’s side that they would keep him for the duration of the campaign.
McLoughlin had played in every minute of St Mirren’s 21 Scottish Premiership matches so far this season, keeping seven clean sheets before returning to the KCOM Stadium.
It has been a hectic 2019 for McLoughlin, who had played 25 times for Cork City between February and July prior to his move to England, which quickly resulted in a loan departure to Scotland.
McCann feels that it is the right time to get McLoughlin back with the group ahead of the 2020-21 campaign, as well as giving him a well-earned break.

Recalled for a break ffs.

If you told me that the 1+1=2 I would check with a calculator but if this story IS true then the idea of him needing an 8 month break is hilarious.

If you told me that the 1+1=2 I would check with a calculator but if this story IS true then the idea of him needing an 8 month break is hilarious.

Don’t think it’s true. Sure I just saw something from Hull on Twitter saying they expect him to be in their squad for Rotherham this weekend.

Hope that’s the case.

2 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Don’t think it’s true. Sure I just saw something from Hull on Twitter saying they expect him to be in their squad for Rotherham this weekend.

Hope that’s the case.

That would make more sense. LPM is a compulsive liar. I wonder what joy he gets from it?

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Big question is who is going to work the calculator for you?

As long as it's not you I'll be quite happy.