Sean McLoughlin

pod

23 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Grant McCann has explained why Sean McLoughlin has returned to Hull City following his loan spell at St Mirren.
On Tuesday, it was announced that McLoughlin would be returning to East Yorkshire following his six-month stint with the Buddies, despite hopes from Jim Goodwin’s side that they would keep him for the duration of the campaign.
McLoughlin had played in every minute of St Mirren’s 21 Scottish Premiership matches so far this season, keeping seven clean sheets before returning to the KCOM Stadium.
It has been a hectic 2019 for McLoughlin, who had played 25 times for Cork City between February and July prior to his move to England, which quickly resulted in a loan departure to Scotland.
McCann feels that it is the right time to get McLoughlin back with the group ahead of the 2020-21 campaign, as well as giving him a well-earned break.

Recalled for a break ffs.

Maybe Hull feel that giving McLouglin a break will prevent him picking up the sort of injury which has hampered Kyle McAllister's career....:P

Edited by Bud the Baker

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

68 mins gone, Hull used all 3 subs, Sean still nice and cosy on the bench. 

He might have to get used to it for the rest of the season. 

One thing for sure, he wont be back to us this season. 

31 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

He’s not another idiot Oaky. He’s the same idiot as Shull, GstretchUk, Ice Tears, Krankies Therapist, Shetland and many many more. One man, many f**ked up personalities. 

Jaked this early on a Saturday which in turn makes him an abusive ned. 

Jersey Polis on standby for him and bully boy Jimmy on a drunken rampage. 

Pathetic and full of shite. 

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
3 hours ago, aldo_j said:
He was on the bench....

McAllister regularly appears on our bench, what's your point caller?

You said he was on his holibobs. I’d hardly call sitting on the bench for a Championship club, as they played Rotherham in the FA Cup, as a holiday.

Plus, I’m guessing he earns enough cash not to go on holiday in fecking Rotherham 😜

You said he was on his holibobs. I’d hardly call sitting on the bench for a Championship club, as they played Rotherham in the FA Cup, as a holiday.
Plus, I’m guessing he earns enough cash not to go on holiday in fecking Rotherham [emoji12]
So he played?
Or was he rested?
In a cup game against lower league opposition, when his team have injury problems in defence.