Sean McLoughlin

pod

29 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

He done a fantastic job whilst here for us, but he has gone back to his parent club for whatever reasons so can we close the thread now its irrelevant.

I’m looking forward to requoting this seven pages later after Hull play another three games and all hell breaks loose over him playing/not playing.

Remember Saints are on a break atm so some on here need something else to argue about 🙄

• 3 weeks later...

The loan system obviously has a lot of issues, and we've had what feels like more than our fair share of duds.

But we've actually done pretty well out of it recently, and this kid was a textbook example.

The best approach is clearly to add one or two loans to a stable squad, not try to build an entire team with them. I feel like we're doing that now.

11 hours ago, FTOF said:

“I signed on a Thursday and my first game was away to Hibernian with 25,000 there and it’s like getting thrown in at the deep end. But you learn on the pitch, you have to sink or swim.”

Between McCarthy playing in front of 30 folk and this doozy, the Irish boys love to fluff the numbers don't they?! :lol: 

14 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

“I signed on a Thursday and my first game was away to Hibernian with 25,000 there and it’s like getting thrown in at the deep end. But you learn on the pitch, you have to sink or swim.”

Between McCarthy playing in front of 30 folk and this doozy, the Irish boys love to fluff the numbers don't they?! :lol: 

Ha ha. Easter Road doesnae even hold 25k. 🤣