Hamilton V St Mirren 7th December

1 hour ago, W6Saint said:

Shocking lineup. 

Goodwin makes drastic changes every few weeks - how many of that squad does he actually trust? Foley, Magennis, P McGinn, McLoughlin, Flynn, Hladky?

That's a relegation defence and the forward line is identical to the Callum Ball and James Marwood combo. Who knows what the man sees in Obika.

Magennis is well overdue a spell on the bench and a young lad at centre half is better than McGinn in there with MacPherson flung in at RB.

2-0 Accies at least

One of our young boy CB's has a bit of a reputation for getting sent off. I would not fancy his chances against Ogboe - he is very strong physically - not sure I fancy Paul's chances against him either . . . 

21 minutes ago, Taylor Edgar said:

What chances theyre all from outside the box i presume the ones you are talking about. Hamilton would have had a sitter if millars final ball was better

17 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

The match stats suggest it’s more classic coo’s arse and banjo from us. 

BBC stats say we have had 10 shots to their 2 . . .

More importantly we have scored !!!!   :turtle

Just now, proudtobeabuddy said:

We need to hold onto this lead and cancel out Wednesday night!

We need to hold on to this lead to be 9th and above them in the table . . .   3 huge points and the pressure falls on them.

Now give us a 2nd and 3rd . . . to help the goal difference and confidence !  :magic