Hamilton V St Mirren 7th December

Just now, the barrhead teacher said:

Funny old game isn't it? From BBC coverage we totally dominated second half. What an important result all round, especially with Livingston winning. These are the games that will shape our season. Congrats to Goodwin and the team given the makeshift set up today. You have rebuilt a little faith

Big time. 👍

2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Great result.
Dirty haccie bastards being dirty haccie bastards. Cunts

Dirty doesn't cover it since that was their 6th player sent off this season.

10 points reduction by the league would be fair  :rolleyes:

Well don to the patch up defence for a shut out   👍

Yip we have had two rubbish performances all season and it hurts : for the  fans, players and managements team.

BUT this was how to respond - brilliant 3 points today.

Same kind of fight in the next two and a miracle 3 wins on the trot would lift us some way from the scramble at the bottom...

Well done to all today and especially Cammy - played a full 90 + with the heart of a lion... your goal wins it !!!

FT 0-1

Yas.

What a huge 3 points that is.
After we had rung off 3 losses in a row, the latest being a home pumping, you can’t help but think the wheels have came off.

To go to Hamilton, a place we’ve always been shite at, and to not only get our first away point of the season but to win the game certainly shows something. Team has a bit of character about them.

Delighted for Cammy McPherson to get the goal too. He’s been in and out and the team and almost became a victim of his own versatility. He’s a good young player with a fantastic attitude.

We will be in the relegation scrap come the split, no doubt about that. So will Hamilton and 2 or 3 others. With Goodwin at the wheel though, I think we’ll get out it fine.

Glad to say I was wrong and we thoroughly deserved this win. Turns out the cat was safe anyway. One goal was mean pickings to show for our dominance. More shots at goal in this game than we've had all season. I hope we haven't used all of them up in one outing. Saints better be careful or they'll get my hopes up again.