Hamilton V St Mirren 7th December

Mobile picked up from a puddle in the away stand at Hamilton after the game today.  Not locked but no obvious contact info for the owner.  If anyone recognises it, let me know & I can arrange to return.
15757402784324233133914542281577.thumb.jpg.69e805fb5f64750b1806c83c862b162b.jpg

Flick through their pictures ?

Any money shots post them here [emoji3]

Browsing history might tell a story ? [emoji3]

6 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I’m also in Leeds, currently having a wee beer emoji481.png

Cheers emoji4.png

Important to win today

ETA;

I regularly celebrate/commiserate Saints results in Leeds emoji3.png

I'm in Queens Hotel,just heading out to see Shed Seven at The First Direct Arena.

3 hours ago, W6Saint said:

Shocking lineup. 

Goodwin makes drastic changes every few weeks - how many of that squad does he actually trust? Foley, Magennis, P McGinn, McLoughlin, Flynn, Hladky?

That's a relegation defence and the forward line is identical to the Callum Ball and James Marwood combo. Who knows what the man sees in Obika.

Magennis is well overdue a spell on the bench and a young lad at centre half is better than McGinn in there with MacPherson flung in at RB.

2-0 Accies at least

Credit where credit is due I know absolutely nothing and i'm quite ok with that.

On a more serious note, how frustrating is it when we turn in a performance like Wednesday and look absolutely rotten, then follow it up with that? Few additions in January and some consistency in the 2nd half of season please. 

The bottom of this league has never been so open - let's finish as high up as possible

First half I think we just edged it. But outstanding performance 2nd half. Magennis and McPherson ran the show. Morias was a pest the whole game unlucky not to score. But for me young McPherson playing in his natural position was MOM. Hladky never had a shot to save. Hope the few injuries we picked are alright for Sat. Tough game V Livvy. Coys.

Could easily have won that by 4 today. Hit the woodwork 3 times and countless other chances. 

All had a decent game but man of the match was Junior Morias.

Great to see Cooke back looking hungry.  

Just what we needed after recent games. 

Credit where credit is due I know absolutely nothing and i'm quite ok with that.
On a more serious note, how frustrating is it when we turn in a performance like Wednesday and look absolutely rotten, then follow it up with that? Few additions in January and some consistency in the 2nd half of season please. 
The bottom of this league has never been so open - let's finish as high up as possible

Thank goodness no one listens to you eh [emoji38]

Shows what a bit of effort can do. Closed down well today and didn't give Accies time to look up - the complete opposite of Wednesday. If you are not having a great game at least some hard work can help the team. A few better last minute passes and thinner woodwork and we could have scored about 6.

Morais looks a lot better playing in a bit of space - had an excellent game. And well done the makeshift defence. But lots of plaudits to Cammy McPherson who was playing in his natural position and his well taken goal.

Could easily have won that by 4 today. Hit the woodwork 3 times and countless other chances. 
All had a decent game but man of the match was Junior Morias.
Great to see Cooke back looking hungry.  
Just what we needed after recent games. 

Wasn’t there today, but really pleased to see many supporters saying Junior had a good game. He’s deserved his chance and seems to have taken it.

So pleased to see Cooke back and by all accounts made a positive impression. We’ll need him against Livi.

Hope Cammy enjoys a good night tonight. And i hope you Jay was watching. His time will come. Soon.

Mobile picked up from a puddle in the away stand at Hamilton after the game today.  Not locked but no obvious contact info for the owner.  If anyone recognises it, let me know & I can arrange to return.
15757402784324233133914542281577.thumb.jpg.69e805fb5f64750b1806c83c862b162b.jpg

“picked up from a puddle”........... was it wringing? [emoji87]
Don’t be takin any pictures of yer Boaby wae that phone.