FFS £22 For Accies Match On Saturday

shull

20 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Good, wish we charged you £22 for every neg post you printed,

Enjoy the silence :byebye

We would make more money if we charged you a penny for every village idiot type post you make. 

4 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Sorry darling, I've clearly upset you. emoji50.png

I'll make it up to you later. emoji6.png

And just to clear things up, can you show a single homophobic response I've made previously. No didn't think so, clearly just another liar.

Never ever would a low life pond scum bit of shit on my shoe like u upset me with ur shite "darling" patter...u bore the absolute shite out of me. 

Edited by gstretchuk

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

I love it when you talk dirty to me. emoji23.png

I noticed one wee thing, no not that wee thing of yours. The evidence thing that you obviously unintentionally never produced. emoji848.png

Whats this sexual patter about? But strange from somebody ive never met that u keep on about it..its shite patter, shite chat and no the least bit funny...if u have any mates which i would seriously doubt do u come out with this patter? U wouldnt last long in pub down my way...

On 12/5/2019 at 8:38 AM, shull said:

Fecking no chance I would pay that.

Hamilton 3 St Mirren 0

Ffs..worst ground, home support and pitch in league...£22 is criminal, fact that some wouldnt go for f**k all says it all...the away support means feck all to the players also as 8 away defeats in a row says it doesn't matter one bit if 2 people or 2000 go...why waste a Sat watching this utter pish and getting ripped off for it, i really don't get it...

On 12/6/2019 at 11:39 AM, cockles1987 said:

Still no evidence, I just knew you liked it rough. So where is this rough pub, I need to try it out? emoji23.png

What is it i like rough seeing as i have never met u? R u gay and scared to come out or just homophobic? Find ur sexual patter very creepy on a forum that youngsters could read...