Why full time?

gstretchuk

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Only two teams in next 1 million years will ever win the league so whats the point in rest of teams being full-time?

Well said Stetch. 

There is no point. 

Players of the forty Diddy Clubs would just as well be amateur and get paid feck all. 

Their ability deserve no wages. 

I get the point that both of you are putting forward about domination in the game in Scotland and the futility of the rest of the teams trying to keep up but we made it into Europe before and might do so again. Top six and Europe as well as cup runs are the measures of success for clubs outside of the Glasgow Two. Imo 

32 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I get the point that both of you are putting forward about domination in the game in Scotland and the futility of the rest of the teams trying to keep up but we made it into Europe before and might do so again. Top six and Europe as well as cup runs are the measures of success for clubs outside of the Glasgow Two. Imo 

Can still get cup runs and Europe being part-time..makes no difference to who finishes 3rd,4th etc...

10 hours ago, shull said:

Have we been infiltrated, Stretch ? 

Did somebody else post ? 

I dinnae think it was very very boring Bazzzzzzy. 

That is true but we would be unlikely to make further progress. Having said that, I employed a first team player in the 1970s and we didn't do too badly.