St. Mirren v Celtic, 26th December 2019

Hosting them on Boxing day is the game no club wants, the drink fuelled mayhem they caused in Dundee a couple of years back was shocking!
But allowing them to dominate, intimidate and terrorize the home support by giving them two stands is asking for trouble.
If anyone god forbid suffers at their hands, sue the fecking club for negligence!

I dont like it but i like the money it brings in. We need the money to stay up. Many clubs bring 200 to 400 fans so no money there from gate sales. If we filled our stands week in week out we would not be giving them 2 stands but we dont. So as much as it is sickening to see blue or green in our family stand think of the money 

The bottom line is to sell our own stands week in week out and there would be no need to give them a second stand but given that we cant then we may as well generate more money for the club its not like we are the only ones that do it. We are not exactly selling our souls like livi or hamilton who give every seat possible to them 

My god GLS must have been a right shite joiner the rage some folk get into

This giving the gruesome twosome behind both ends isn't a new thing

Back in the 80s they had 75% of the crowd and we had a good team back then

We need money to operate and they are the mugs to pay the inflated prices

Livi,Fakes and Hamilton do it

We have to there isn't enough of us to do otherwise

My god GLS must have been a right shite joiner the rage some folk get into
This giving the gruesome twosome behind both ends isn't a new thing
Back in the 80s they had 75% of the crowd and we had a good team back then
We need money to operate and they are the mugs to pay the inflated prices
Livi,Fakes and Hamilton do it
We have to there isn't enough of us to do otherwise
Mimic what Livi, fakes and Accies do and that will signal the limit of your aspirations. Ffs is that as good as it gets?
This board have shown they are absolutely clueless in how to build the club, and move forward. They are happy selling out to sectarianism, even when it means less and less saints fans attending those games.
Be care6anyone attending, when there are thousands of pissed up sectarian making round the town and stadium you know why they ca it Boxing Day!

On 12/7/2019 at 8:41 PM, Iamhammer said:

If this is the case I really won’t be back, I didn’t renew my season ticket and told the club why, however I have been buying tickets on a match by match basis.  If none are available for this game I’m done 

Surely the club could sell tickets to home fans from inside the ground when playing Livvy.

Don't reckon any Tic fans would pay twice since with the game live on tv.

I can’t imagine this would be true. It doesn’t make sense to openly invite them into one of our home ends for financial reasons then deny the opportunity of further financial gain from the little scrotes sneaking into the remaining home ends, while also denying our non ST holders the chance to go.

If they were to hand one extra stand to the bigots while denying our non ST fans entry, then that would be absolutely outrageous. I’m no big fan of the board right now but I can’t imagine they would step down to that level.

11 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I can’t imagine this would be true. It doesn’t make sense to openly invite them into one of our home ends for financial reasons then deny the opportunity of further financial gain from the little scrotes sneaking into the remaining home ends, while also denying our non ST holders the chance to go.

If they were to hand one extra stand to the bigots while denying our non ST fans entry, then that would be absolutely outrageous. I’m no big fan of the board right now but I can’t imagine they would step down to that level.

Well at the moment tickets are on sale for the cup game on the 18th of Jan, but nothing about the Celtic game on the 26th Dec.

That give me the opinion they will be no public sale for Saints fans.  

What will be any different to playing them 3.00pm boxing day to 3.00pm on a Saturday. No more drinking time so can't see why it will be any worse than usual (not really a ringing endorsement mind !).  The Dundee game a few years back was an evening ko hence the issues with drink, that isn't the case here.  No way the club will not sell Saints fans a ticket for a home game. Anyone who serious believes that is remotely possible needs help !!!  Why would the scum attempt to infiltrate our stands any more for this game than any other. It's just another run of the mill game against one of the cheeks ffs stop trying to make it into something different !

What will be any different to playing them 3.00pm boxing day to 3.00pm on a Saturday. No more drinking time so can't see why it will be any worse than usual (not really a ringing endorsement mind !).  The Dundee game a few years back was an evening ko hence the issues with drink, that isn't the case here.  No way the club will not sell Saints fans a ticket for a home game. Anyone who serious believes that is remotely possible needs help !!!  Why would the scum attempt to infiltrate our stands any more for this game than any other. It's just another run of the mill game against one of the cheeks ffs stop trying to make it into something different !
On Boxing day thru to new year almost everyone is drinking more, add to that how easy it is for youngsters to get a hold of drink at that time of year.
Add to that non regular fans visiting relatives, mates having Christmas drink get togethers etc.. etc... by 3.00pm anyone that way inclined will be neutered, and we know the police just want to get through it and ignore stuff.
Hope to help it all goes off without incident, but by enabling them to double their attendance, added to any who get in the home ends it's a recipe for trouble.
They threw explosives at our keeper on a run of the mill night game when they were winning!

On Boxing day thru to new year almost everyone is drinking more, add to that how easy it is for youngsters to get a hold of drink at that time of year.
Add to that non regular fans visiting relatives, mates having Christmas drink get togethers etc.. etc... by 3.00pm anyone that way inclined will be neutered, and we know the police just want to get through it and ignore stuff.
Hope to help it all goes off without incident, but by enabling them to double their attendance, added to any who get in the home ends it's a recipe for trouble.
They threw explosives at our keeper on a run of the mill night game when they were winning!
Luvin that auto correct, so not changing it lol!

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You should try that - it would be good for society.

32 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You should try that - it would be good for society.

On the contrary it should be in the small print on the tickets for Celtic and Sevco fans - Entry = Neutering, and eventually they can’t breed any more and Scottish football will be decent again in 30 years time.

4 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

The tickets have been on sale from the 2nd December.

Information is on the website.

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3241-celtic-tickets-on-sale-to-family-stand-season-ticket-holders-from-monday-11th-november

So if a Bud who is visiting family or friend from afar wouldn't get a ticket since they are not likely to be on the data base.

I wonder if season ticket holder can buy an ticket for a visiting friend or family member  ?